A Surprise Note

Ginny's POV:

I was in my and Harry's bedroom and saw a note on the bed.

"dear  ginny,

meet me at the black lake at 7:00pm.i got luna and mione' to help you get ready.

love,

H.P"

"ohmygoddd! i should hurry and get ready!"I thought to myself. Just then,I heard a knock on the door."GINNYYYY!! WE'RE HERE TO HELP YOU GET READYYYY!" I heard Hermione's voice scream.

Harry's POV:

I decided to ask Draco and Dean for advice for my date with Ginny.Yes, I know. Why Draco and Dean?Well, Dean was Ginny's ex and Draco was Hogwart's Charmer.I told them to meet me by the Quidditch Pitch in 30 minutes.As I reach the pitch,I saw Dean waiting by the stands."Hey,Harry!"said Dean."Hey,Dean."I replied."So you said you wanted my help for your date with Ginny.Well, what do you want to know?"he asked.

Ginny's POV:

I opened the door and saw Hermione and Luna with their hands filled with makeup and beauty items."Well, are you gonna let us in or not?" asked Luna."of course!" I said."so what are we gonna do first?"I asked."Well, me and Hermione decided that we should get you showered first." Luna said."here,shower with these bath gels and tell us when you're done and we'll help you do your face."Hermione said passing me a bottle of Pretty As a Peach soap from Bath and Body Spells and a white chocolate and strawberry shampoo.

Harry's POV:

"well,she loves it if you give her flowers and white chocolate.Remember, WHITE chocolate!!" Dean said."okay,thanks.Now,does she like pasta or sea-" "hey,Potter and Thomas." Draco said,suddenly appearing."well, look who decided to come?" I said."sorry,dozed off." Draco said."so,Potter what did you want from me?"Draco asked."I need some advice for my cdate with Ginny." I said."Why ask me?" he said."because,you are Hogwart's Charmer."I said."so, Harry what were you going to ask me before Malfoy here decided to interrupt?"Dean asked."well,does Ginny prefer pasta or seafood?"I asked Dean."Both.She likes seafood pasta."Dean explained.

A/N: since this chapter was getting long, i decided to break it up into a few parts.so, watch out for the next chapter! Love you guys!❤💕