Marriage Classes

Narrator's POV:

All the seventh years gathered in the Great Hall at 1pm for their first marriage classes."Welcome everyone! Please take a seat with your partner,thank you." Kingsley said.There tables with two chairs each.Professor McGonagall, Professor Flitwick and Minister Shacklebolt was also there."Welcome to your first Marriage class.Now, before we get on with the bonding and such, we must go over the rules." Professor McGonagall said as she opens a scroll and reads from it.

"There will be no switching of soulmates as the Sorting Hat has already sorted you with your soulmate.There will also be no forcing your partner into something such as proposal if he or she is not comfortable with it.But unless it is the deadline,then you may do so because the Ministry will be involved if you do not obey the deadlines.Do not try to breakup another couple's marriage as there will be consequences." she read and warned. "Now, Professor Flitwick, if you may, please do the honors of reading the deadlines."she continued. 

"The deadlines for a proposal is by the 31st of January.The deadline to be pregnant with your first child is by the 14th of April 2018. The deadline for your wedding is the 31st of May 2019. That is all the deadlines so far.Thank you for your attention." he says. "Now, some of you may get married to your friend while others are married to someone the only know the name of! So,please write down 3 questions to ask your partner and take turns asking each other as Professor Flitwick hands out the papers." Professor McGonagall said.

Draco's POV:

As we got our papers, I start writing down my questions.I make sure they are interesting so we can get to know each other more than we already do."Right,I'm done.How bout' you,babe?" Hermione said."Just a lil' more.." I replied."Okay,done." I said."I'll go first,who is your Wizarding Idol?" Hermione asked.

"Me,myself and I."

"Draco! You can't just pick yourself! pick another."

"Fine.Merlin."

"Ooo,good choice.Mine is Seraphina Piquery."

"Okay,my turn.If you could trade lives with someone in our school,who would it be?"

"Umm..You. I wanna see the look on people's faces when they see THE Draco Malfoy walking around with a SMILE."

"HAHA.(note the sarcasm) very funny.Well I would trade lives with Professor McGonagall. Imagine the looks on Potter's face when Professor McGonagall said that he was her favourite and the next day he asks Professor McGonagall if it's true and gets rejected.Also, imagine all the lies I could tell people and they'd believe it! Oh my.."

"Very cruel,Draco!Anyways, if you were Gay or Lesbian,who would you date?"

"um,well..alright.Now, swear to Merlin that you won't go around telling everybody this okay? But, I would date Potter."

"HA! I knew it! I knew you liked Harry in our early years! The way you look at him, talk about him...Me and Ginny knew you liked Harry."

"Yes, little miss stalker.But,now is your turn! So, speak up!"

"well,  IF I a were to be Lesbian, I would want to date Parkinson."

"PANSY?!"

"yes,Pansy.What can I say? I feel attracted to her."

"Well, my turn what is your LEAST favourite food?"

"Pumpkin Pasties.Simple as that."

"What?! Okay,we are no longer together.I want a divorce.Haters of pumpkin pasties disgust me.EXCUSE ME,SORRY! I JUST WANTED TO INFORM ALL OF YOU THAT OUR SO-CALLED BRIGHTEST WITCH OF HER AGE HATES PUMPKIN PASTIES."

The hall gasps."Are you serious, 'Mione?" Seamus asked.

"Yes,sorry. And Draco,don't overreact.C'mon, you haven't even told your least favourite food yet.So, get talking."

"ugh,fine.I hate,ABSOLUTELY HATE pudding."

"ARE YOU SERIOUS? EXCUSE ME! EXCUSE ME! I NEED TO INFORM Y'ALL THAT MISTER MALFOY HERE HATES PUDDING.YOU HEAR THAT,LUNA? HE HATES PUDDING."

The hall were speechless."WHAT THE HELL,DRACO?" Luna,the innocent,shy girl yelled.She then walked,no scratch that,stomped over to Draco. "How dare YOU." she says,glaring at him.Draco gulped."Okay,okay,Luna,babe..Relax,relax"Blaise said. "Who here wants to join me in Draco's execution at midnight?" she asked the hall. The whole hall raised their hand.Including Kingsley."Kingsley!" Professor McGonagall whispered. He lowered his hand."See you,Draco." Luna smirked.

"OOOkaaaayyyyy..That went incredibly well,my turn.What is your favourite year and why?"

"This year, because I'm gonna marry the women of my dreams."

"Awh,thanks babe.Well mine is first year because it was the first time I saw the love of my life. It was love at first sight."

"Wow, I never knew you felt that way about me.I thought you and your brains were plotting my death whenever I tease Potter and Weasel."    

"His name is Ron WEASLEY. And anyways, my last question.Why do you love me?"

"Well, you are the hottest girl here.You care about everyone and are so loyal.You are honestly everything I wished for.I get so lost just by looking into your eyes.Everytime I'm with you I wonder how I got so lucky to have you.I wonder what I did for god to deserve you.There is more reasons, thousands of other reasons but these are the main."

Hermione started tearing up."I love you,Draco.I wish I could reply but I'm too speechless and I'm saving them for my wedding vows."