Introduction

Daphne was a soon-to-be 19 years old girl. She was studying physical education and sport science, and she was literally obsessed with any kind of sport. She knew everything about rhythmic gymnastics to football. No surprise her parents casually bought her football and basketball jerseys. She was a lady though. Daphne would always spend time on herself without being too obsessed with her looks. But her personality was her best feature for sure.

Anyways... Daphne's birthday was in a hot spring day in early May. She was working in a local café, saving up to cover her own expenses. She was really independent and she didn't like asking her parents for money. Daphne always believed she had to work to achieve what she had in mind. Her last goal was a summer vacation somewhere in Europe.

Her best friend, Helena entered the café and took a seat in the bar. Daphne spotted her right away and approached her after she finished cleaning a table a few meters away.

"Hey stranger." She greeted her with a hug.
"Hello. How is my birthday girl?" Helena smiled and hugged her back.
"You know, excited and busy." She said and left to service a customer who had just taken his seat.
"What was I saying?" she said as she came back. "Oh yeah. I'm pretty busy." She continued and took a seat next to Helena. "How are you?"
"I'm good. I just wanted to check if it's still on for tonight."
"Sure thing. Meet me at my house at 9 p.m." Helena hugged her goodbye and left the café.

Later that day Daphne was getting ready for her usual 'party' with her family and the night out with Helena. She was finishing her make up when the bell rang and she rushed downstairs to meet her best friend walking in the living room.
"Hey Mr and Mrs. Slomerries. How are you?" She smiled at them.
"We're good sweetie. Have a seat." Mrs. Slomerries smiled back and gestured at a spot in the couch.
Daphne has already taken her seat behind her birthday cake and was smiling into the camera. They all sang the birthday song.
"Make a wish." Everyone claimed before the birthday girl blew her candles.

《Visit the world》

Daphne blew the candles and each of them took turns at hugging her and wishing her a happy birthday again.
"Time for your presents!!" Helena said enthusiastically. "Open mine last."
She took a box that her dad handed to her and opened it. Inside there were different things Daphne liked. Make up products, an atletico madrid cup, a Steph Curry jersey... She smiled widely and jumped up to hug her parents.
"Now my turn. I'm so excited." Helena said and handed her an envelope.
Daphne carefully opened it and screamed. "NO WAY NO WAY NO WAY." She jumped up again and hugged her best friend.
"What is that?" Her parents asked confused.
"They are tickets to Madrid. For the whole summer!!" She smiled widely.

(A/N: hello. this is Panorina. I just wanted to let you know that i'll try uploading chapters every week. Part 1 will be uploaded later today. Contact me anytime. x)