Part 4: Vicente Calderon

Daphne was conflicted if she should wear her Atleti jerseys or play it cool and just take them in her bag in case she would meet anyone there by chance. She decided to just wear a pair of jean shorts with a tank top. Without losing time she called a taxi.

"Me puede llevar at Vicente Calderon, por favor?" 
"Con allegría, señorita."
"Gracias." Daphne was shocked she spoke Spanish with such confidence. She always was shy about it. She loved languages, but she felt insecure about her accent, that's why she only spoke English, her native language. However, she also spoke Spanish, obviously, Italian and French.

The taxi-driver pulled over.
"Gracias." Daphne smiled and tried not to freak out until the moment she was out the taxi.

It was real. Vicente Calderon stadium just in front of her. She took some minutes to look around and memorize everything she had seen. A dream was coming true at that moment and she couldn't stop smiling.. She walked perimetrical the stadium, noticing everything about it. That day there was a sign there. It wrote:

《Juega cada partido como si fuera el ultimo》

and she thought that was beautiful. Her loving team Atletico was always fighting till the last minute.. In every game, you could tell they were passionate and gave their all. She walked a little more until she found the gate 24. She took a breath and walked in. She spotted a cute woman behind an office, who was wearing a t-shirt with Atleti' s badge on it and walked towards her.

"Hola. Can i have a ticket for the museum?" Daphne seemed cool but her anxiety had already struck in and she thought she looked like a fool.
"Sure. Wait a minute please." Daphne was taping her nails in the desk.. " First time here, I guess, right?" The lady smiled.
"Is it so clear?" Daphne was now hiding her face in her hands.
"Well not so clear. I just wanted to say that this is your lucky day."
"How come?"
"Since it's summer we made this offer. Every 50 tickets we give a full package tour to the one who bought it. You got the 100th ticket of the day. You can wander around the museum and when you're finished, come back here and someone will take you to an exclusive tour." the young woman said in broken english.
"Is this a joke? Oh my god!! What does this tour include?"

" You'll have access to areas that you usually aren't supposed to go, such as the grass, the bench, the changing rooms, the Press Room, the President's Box and VIP."

"Holy..." she stopped. "Can you please tell me this is no joke because i'm going to freak out."

"I can assure you it's no joke.. Can you please tell me your name?"
"Daphne Slommeries."
"See you later. Enjoy your day."

"Thank you." 

Daphne was trying to put herself together but she couldn't contain her excitement. Her 'dream come true' thing got even better, if that was possible.Firstly, she stopped in the production area  where she learned how Atletico was operating back in early 20th centutry. This area's purpose is to help everyone put the foundation of the club in context to understand the values ​​that underpin the institution and how they identify with the town of Madrid. Nest, she stopped in the timeline section. She saw jerseys, boots, balls from 1930 until that day. The collection was huge. Then she moved to the temporary exhibition, where she saw the evolution of Atletico's stadiums. Her final stop was the trophy room. Trophies and kits everywhere. It was so beautiful. She was charmed.

"Excuse me, are you Miss Slommeries?" Daphne suddenly heard a voice she thought she knew.

"Um yes that's me." She turned around and gasped at the sight of the man.