Part 9: Girls' Night

It was almost noon when Saul left. Daphne decided to take a shower and then make some plans with Helena. She always wanted to organize her day. Being spotaneous wasn't really her thing when it came to palns with others. But when it was all about herself she loved to follow her gut and do things that might had came up right then on her mind. She put some music on and got in the shower. Her only thought was Saul and how she was going to maintain their thing that one week, she wouldn't be able to see him. 

"Daphne?" 
"I'm in the shower." Helena entered the bathroom.

"I'm hungry. Will we make something for lunch or are we going out?" Daphne thought for a while.

"I say we go out. I can't deal with the wash dishing thing after."

"I'm so happy you said this. I've been thinking the same thing." They both laughed. "I'm taking a shower myself and then we can go."

"Sound like a plan."

Daphne got out of the shower and turned off the music. She grabbed some clothes from her wardrobe and put them on. Then checked her phone. Messages, instagram, twitter.. She immediately understood she hadn't videochatted her family for a while even tho she always texted she would. She checked the time. 2 pm. 'It is 1pm in London right now i might get a cahnce to talk to everyone.' She pressed video call on her mother's phone.

'Hello there." Her mother apperead on the screen after a few seconds.

"Hey mum. How are you?"

"Do you only ask about your mother? I thought I was your favourite."
"Hey dad i didn't see you there. How are you?"
" We're good baby. How are you? Do you have a good time?"

"I'm actually having a great time." She smiled. While her younger brother apperead on the screen too.

"Hi Daphne. Is Helena there? Did she got hotter?" 

"Stop." Her dad pushed him away. Daphne laughed because she knew his little brother had a crush on her best friend even tho he was 5 years younger than her.

"She's as you remember her Nick. I might send you some photos later." she whispered and winked at him.

"Thank sis you're the best." He stromed off the living room.

"So where is Alissa?"

"She's on her room. She misses you a lot and we can't really approach her."

"Leave it on me, mum. I'll call her right now."

"We love you." Her dad said.
"I love you too guys. and I miss you. Bye." She ended the call. 

She then searched her sister's name and called her. It rang for a long time but the moment Daphne was about to end the call her sister appeared.
"Alissa!!" She excitedly said. Her sister held back her entusiasm. "Is everything all right?"

"Well, you tell me. You hadn't called me for such a long time."
"You didn't either but anyways i'm so sorry. I was so caught up here with vacations and stuff, I had no time. But i missed you so much." She and Alissa were close. Alissa was younger but Daphne always looked after her and spent time with her. They were more than sisters. They were friends. So Daphne wasn't mad her sister was upset about her not calling.

"Apology accepted." Alissa smiled. "Now tell me everything, what is going on there? Did you meet a hot Latino as I told you too?" Daphne blushed.

"I actually met someone. He's hot. And you kinda know him."
"I know him??" Alissa was confused. 
"Check your messages later to see a pic i snapped."
"Noo tell me now, you know I hate when you do this.."
"Sorry sis.. I can't talk right now, but i promise to call you soon. I love you."
"I love you too."