Part 7: Night In

Saul walked in. The house looked different in the night light. Every spot was different under the illumination of the lights that were offering Saul a new point of view of the library on the wall, which now was looking like a beautiful piece of art. Saul looked arounf a bit more.

"The only clothes of mine that might fit you are my jerseys." Daphne appeared in the living room, but Saul had't even realised she was gone. She handed him an Atletico jersey.

"That seems a lot comfortable." He smiled and unfolded the shirt. It was his jersey. He smiled harder. "Like a looot comfortable." Daphne was now blushing but it wasn't apparent due to the darkness. "Do you mind?" he gestured to Daphne so she would turn around.

"Actually, i think i might enjoy the view." Her flirty mood had came back.

"Oh girl, i'm sure you will, but i'm not going to give it to you. Not yet."

"As long as i'm getting it at some point, i won't complain. I'll change to something more comfotable too." Daphne left the room. Saul took of his shirt and wore the jersey with his name on it. It wasn't like his official one but it was comfortable enough to spent the night in it. The moment the fabric touched his body, Saul smelled Daphne's perfume on it. He was intoxicated by it. It smelled like flowers. Beautiful, colourful flowers which have just blossomed in a valley somewhere far away. He closed his eyes and breathed the fabric.

"Does it smell good?" Daphne interrupted him. Saul opened his eyes peacefully.

"Better than my game shirt." He joked and stared at her.

Daphne was wearing a pair of short shorts and a baggy t-shirt with an exotic beach on it. Saul couldn't believe she looked so good even wearing something so simple. She wasn't even trying and he liked that.

"I bet." She smiled and took a seat on the couch. "Come." she patted to a spot next to her. He sat there, their legs touching. "Do you want to watch a movie or something?"

"I'd like that but you were tired, weren't you?"

"I'm less sleepy now."
"As long as we have popcorn i'm in then." She laughed.
"Okay give me some minutes to make some." She stood up and made her way to the kitchen. Saul was looking at her walking out. His mind was racing. A few days ago, he hadn't even imagined he would meet a girl like Daphne. Or that he would feel this way about a girl, let alone a girl he had been known for such a little time. He felt lucky and he smiled at himself. For a moment, he remembered that she wasn't from Spain, that she would leave soon, that we won't be able to enjoy his time with her the way he'd want. He frowned. "Is everything okay?" Daphne jumped on the couch carefully enough so she wouldn't throw popcorn all over the place.
"Everything just perfect." He would live in the moment. He wouldn't let anyone get between him and his dream girl.

"Okay then." Daphne stared at his eyes like she wanted to read his mind or read his soul. She couldn't sense anything weird. "There is this horror movie i want to watch, do you like this kind of movies?"

"yes i do. Which movie are you talking about?"

"Get out."

"I haven't watched it. Play it." He smiled.

(A/N: it is a really good movie. Y'all should watch it and tell me what you think.)

Within some minutes they were both watching the movie with passion and were exchanging opinions on the topics, the movie was bringing up. Daphne was relieved they shared the same opinions in crucial subjects for her, such as racism. It was hard for her to find someone who she could openly talk about her views and not get judged. At some points the movie was getting weird enough so Daphne took the chance to move closed to Saul. He noticed that and supressed a smile. At every chance they had, they both moved closer seeking more physical contact. Saul couldn't take anymore feeling the warmth of her body but not fully feeling it, so he gently wrapped his arm around Daphne, who just smiled and sat in his arm resting her head on his chest. He lightly squished her and at this moment he could swear his senses were going crazy. Her warm body against him made his heart race, her scent made him dizzy. He wanted to kiss her. He needed it. Just like he was her oxygen, she was his. And he was running out of air....