Part 10

Daphne opened excitedly the door. She was smiling so wide her face hurt. She was happy he took some time to come and see her even though he was tired.

"Hey." 

"Hey." He smiled back. 'Damn he looks so good' she thought.

 'Damn he looks so good' she thought

"Come in." She opened the door a little more and he entered.
"I hope i'm not ruining your girls' night. I just wanted to see you."They had only gone to the hall when Daphne stopped walking. Saul stopped too.
"I wanted to see you too." She looked him straight in the eyes, then she aimed at his lips. It was a hungry kiss, it may was the hungriest kiss she ever gave him. She wanted him and she made sure he got the message. On the other hand, Saul got the message and he couldn't contain himself. His mind was exploding. He wanted to kiss her back, show her she was his and that he'd never let her go, but he was too happy she had this outburst of desire, that he smiled at the kiss and then pulled back.

"This was.... a nice surprise." He spinned her around so that her back was touching the wall. He place his body on her in quick move, but then he moved slowly feeling the warmth of her body burning him. They stayed like that for a moment or two, but Daphne couldn't take the intimacy anymore. However, she wanted him to make the first move this time. So she placed a hand on his waist pulling him closer, and then with her other hand she stroked his cheek going all the way down his torso and finally tucking his shirt, revealing some part of his v-line. Daphne bit her lips.

"You don't even know what you do to me." Saul broke the silence. He sighed. He tried to say something but he immediately regretted it and kissed Daphne's lips instead. They made out for a while. Just like every kiss they exchanged, this one was intense too. Their lips wasn't the only thing getting attached at the moment but their souls too. This silence said many things, they would never dare even think about telling. It was something new for both of them, to communicate with someone so good with just a look or a kiss, and there was no doubt they enjoyed their special connection. They pulled apart without getting away for one another. Both of them breathed heavily, trying to catch their breath. "If you don't find a good excuse i'm not going to leave right now."
"I may not want you to leave." Daphne said seductively. 
"I don't want either but i have to. You have to send me home or else i'll completely ruin your girls' night." Daphne laughed and placed a small kiss at his lips.
"I so wanted to see you, but i didn't thought it'd be so hard to send you home after." Daphne looked down and Saul hugged her. She inhaled his perfume. He always smelled so good. "Beside that, you're leaving in two days."
"It will only be for a week or so and i already told you can visit. secretely, but still.." Saul let her go off his arms and Daphne looked him in the eyes.
"I already told you, there is NO way i'm risking your place in the National Team..." Saul tried to speak, "It's final. I prefer staying a week away from you, than ruining something so important for you.." She didn't mean it to sound so selfless but this was exactly how she felt. She wished she could tell him, she wanted him next to her, but it was so wrong."
"Fiine. I'm still getting you VIP tickets to the game. And this is final too." He kissed her and she knew she couldn't fight him on that. "Anyways, I'd better leave you for now.. I'll pick you up tomorrow morning." He pulled her in a firm hug. He internally fought to let her go but he couldn't, he wanted to hold her and stay like that for a while. He took a breath and let her go. "Goodnight, Daphne." He now placed a kiss on her lips.

"Wait a minute." Daphne rushed to the living room. Apparently Helena was still talking on the phone with Thomas, so she went to her room. She knocked on the door and Helena opened the door for her motioned her to stay quiet.

"I need a moment." She mouthed.

"Baby, wait a sec." Helena turned to Daphne, " What is it?"

"Is it okay if i leave with Saul right now? I know i'm ruining our girls' night, but we'd be going to bed in a while either way. Plus, he's leaving in a few days and.."
"Daphne..." she kept mumbling. "Daphne!" She stopped. "I was going to say yes when you first asked. Go have some fun. I'll see you tomorrow."

"Yeah... About that.. I'll see you in two days?" she awkwardly said.

"You sneaky...." Helena smiled. " That's my girl. Go and seduced him." She hugged her and Daphne stromed off the room to pack some stuff. Pjs, some clothes, stuff she needed... In a couple of minutes she was ready and she was running around the house like crazy. When she reached the hall and saw Saul still waiting, she slowed down. 

"Why were you running?" Saul laughed.

"Well.." She breathed. "Since it's an emergency and you couldn't pick me up tomorrow, I'm obligated to come right now with you." She shrugged.

"Oh right." Saul laughed. "May I ask what about Helena?"
"She's okay with it, as long as i have fun with you.." She played with his shirt. "And by fun, i mean we go to bed because you're tired and you have big games coming."

"For a minute i thought you're fun... Shame."

"Sleeping is fun." Daphne smiled wide.

"Sure thing mum." He rolled his eyes.

"Okay then." She hit his arm hard enough for him to pretend it hurt. "To think I would help you relax with massages and hugs.. Shame. But since I'm the mum, your punishment is to sleep on your own." she smirked
"We'll see about that." He smiled. She smiled back. 

She definitely didn't want to sleep apart from Saul. They've never slept on the same bed but Daphne was sure that this would be the best sleep of her life. She couldn't imagine anything better than sleeping and waking up with Saul next to her, smelling his scent all over her. Saul walked in his home first with Daphne following shortly after. She scanned the place. It was a big apartment beautifully decorated. In the wall you could see family pictures and there was a wall with some throphies and photos of his achievements. She got closer and scanned this wall. She knew most of these and she smiled to herself. She felt a pair of hands hugging her from behind. Saul placed his chin on her shoulder and Daphne hugged his hands. 
"I can tell you how and when i got these sometime. But would you like a tour in the house right now?"

"Sure let's go." He took her hand and they got lost in the rooms.

(A/N: sorry i'm cutting it there, and sorry it took me forever to upload. Plus i'm sorry it's short but I hope you liked it x)