Chapter 9

A/N

I haven't edited this chapter yet so sorry if there are any mistakes.

Chapter 9

"I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU DO, AS LONG AS YOU FIND IT!"

I jerk awake and fall out of bed, landing on my head. I get up, rubbing the place where I'm sure a bruise is forming. I pull open my door and peek my head out. Luke is standing outside, dressed only in boxer shorts and yawning.

"Hey," He smiles at me.

DO NOT FANGIRL! IT'S TOO EARLY FOR IT!

"What's going on?" I ask, trying to keep my eyes on his face and not his body.

"I think plan two just worked," He smirks, "Sabrina's a genius."

I laugh a little as the shouting continues.

"WE'LL GET A NEW ONE!" My dad shouts.

"So," I lean against the wall, trying to imitate Luke's signature move. I fail, accidentally leaning on my slightly open room door and falling. I get up quickly and brush myself off as if nothing just happened, "Have you figured out plan three?"

Laughing a little, he nods, "Yeah. I found out that our parents room's bed is creaking a lot." He winks at me, "If you know what I mean."

DARN THESE EXTREMELY ANNOYING STOMACH BUTTERFLIES!

"So your dad is supposed to fix the bed later when my mom goes out with her friends and she expects it to be fixed when she gets back, and my mom can get really pissed off when things don't go her way. So, we have to distract your dad and make sure he doesn't have time to fix it."

I nod, impressed, "That's a really good plan. What time is your mom going out?"

"In the afternoon," He walks nearer towards me.

I swear if my heart beats any faster it will burst, and leave a great big bloody mess in my body and I'll die and die and die and never live again and never meet Luke again.

Oh my hejolafuska, calm down, Caroline! Stop being nervous.

Great. Now I'm sounding like Sabrina.

Luke holds my chin in a firm but gentle grip and lowers my lips to meet his.

"CAROLINE!"

We spring away immediately and I rush upstairs quickly. "Yes?"

"Were you in ever in my room?" Dad asks.

I stand at the doorway and peek in, "No, but your room is incredible."

Somebody hand me an Oscar.

He rubs his face and groans, "Did you see Elizabeth's shaver?"

"No," I cross my fingers behindy back and have to resist the urge to laugh when I see Elizabeth Mary running around with wet hair and only a towel wrapped around her.

"CALL LUKE AND ASK HIM TOO!" She screams at my dad before entering the bathroom and slamming the door shut.

Stifling laughter, I nod to my dad, "I'm going back to sleep."