Alternate Ending

A/N

So remember how I said that I won't be writing a sequel? I changed my mind. For those who hated the epilogue here's the alternate ending-meaning that you should completely ignore that amazing epilogue which I worked so hard on- and this is basically the prologue to the sequel of Falling For My Stepbrother. I tried writing another book but I didn't have inspiration the way I did with this one. Anywayyyyy, enjoy.

Alternate Ending

Jayce's POV

I stumble into a backyard, the sound of a dying heart drawing me nearer towards it. This might be the day that I'll finally be able to save a life. Maybe the other vampires would stop giving me grief about always killing people.

With help of the moonlight, I see the silhouette of a girl lying on the grass, motionless, with another woman standing over her. I wait until the woman is gone before approaching her. Her shirt and jeans are soaked in blood. I kneel on the bloody ground and press my ear to her chest. She's dying.

A gleam forces me to look at her hand, where a knife is in her lose grasp. I remember seeing the woman earlier forcing it into her hand to make it seem like she stabbed herself.

Whoever will believe the woman is stupid.

I push her long curly hair aside, exposing her tanned, slender neck. Cautiously, I bite into her neck. A drop of sweet blood drops on my tongue and I wince, trying my best not to suck her body dry of blood. Almost painfully, I pull my teeth out of her neck and examine the bite marks. I bite my own wrist and watch with satisfaction as my blood flows out of the wound. I press it towards her neck.

Once I suspect enough blood has entered her system, I remove my hand from her neck and hold the sides of the girl's face. I twist my arms. With a sickening crack, her neck breaks and the slow, faint beating of her heart stops.

It's only minutes before her bones mend and her neck is perfectly fine once more. Good. The vampire blood is officially in her system. I set her head back down and look at her. She's really pretty. I chose a good one to mentor.

Brushing dirt off my black jeans, I stand up and walk away from the girl. No, it's not that I'm leaving her. She'll be dead for three days, which is just enough time for a proper funeral and burial to be arranged. Then, I'll come back and take her away.

I really do hope she isn't some lovesick fool who has a boyfriend she most probably will pin after.

A/N

Yes. The genre of the sequel will be vampire/romance. It will be called Fell For The Vampire. Stay tuned guys! Make you read the sequel. It will most probably be out on either Saturday or Sunday.

Love you all! Leave votes and comments.