Chapter 11

A/N

So, there's Justin Bieber's Be Alright to the right. Start playing when I ask you too because I think that it's really suitable haha. It gives 'the mood' ;) I know that some of you might not like JB but omg it fits so well. 

This chapter hasn't been edited yet so forgive me if I made any mistakes.

Chapter 11

Sabrina's eyes travel from my messy hair, to my swollen lips, and then to my disheveled clothes. Her lips curve into a smirk, "Looks like somebody just came out of from a hot make-out session."

I glare at her, "Shut up."

"Make-out session with who?" Jason asks.

"With her boyfriend," Sabrina winks at me.

"Wait, you have a boyfriend?" He inquires.

How on earth do I explain to him that my stepbrother is my boyfriend? I am going to kill Sabrina.

"I don't have a boyfriend."

"Then who were you making out-"

"I wasn't making out with anyone," I raise my voice, then sigh, "I was just sleeping."

Sabrina cocks her head to the side, "Then how come your lips are swollen?"

I AM GOING TO KILL HER ONE DAY. 

I force a super sweet smile at her, "Sabrina, do you think I can talk to you for a few seconds."

"Yeah, sure," She shrugs, then yells in pain as I drag her forcefully into the house and slam the door in Jason's face.

"Who is Jason?" I ask her.

"He's my ex-boyfriend. He's obsessed with paranormal activity."

"The movies?" 

She rolls her eyes at me, "No, paranormal activity in general! Ghost stuff!"

"Oh," I say, then hit her over the head.

"OW!" She shouts, "WHAT WAS THAT FOR?"

"Don't put me in a situation where I have to explain why my stepbrother is my boyfriend!" I glare at her, "Jason doesn't need to know anything!"

"Fine, I'm sorry," She grumbles, "By the way, Jason is staying over tonight."

"Why?" I whine, "My dad will never allow it."

"Because your stepmother's ghost only comes out at night," She reasons, "Don't worry. He can sleep on the couch."

"Fine," I sigh.

Sabrina grins and pulls open the door. She grabs her backback from where it lay on the floor and ushers Jason in. 

"I'm going to go talk to Luke for awhile," I say.

"Is Luke your boyfriend?" Jason asks.

Sabrina snorts and I give her a warning glare. "Luke is my stepbrother."

Jason nods as if that explains everything, "Wait, you weren't making out with him right?"

"No," I answer quickly. Sabrina is in tears of laughter, clutching her stomach. I race up the stairs and go into Luke's room. Disappointedly, I notice that he has put his shirt back on.