The metal-armed man was surprised when the girl pulled him closer to her, still he did not back away or flinch in the slightest. The embrace was comforting. It felt like it was meant to be happening. It felt right.

Suddenly the girl was pulled away from him. She trashed her limbs around, trying to get free but the guards' hold on her was too strong for her to get out of.

She screamed and screamed and screamed.

She was yelling out the name that was carved on the small plates of metal that were hanging on the chain around her neck.

"Bucky!" She yelled over and over again.

The man watched her with fear and confusion in his eyes. Why did he suddenly feel so attached to the girl? It almost felt like he knew her from before.

She got dragged away from the lab and as the man sat back on a chair with all his physical wounds gone, looking down at his body before shifting his gaze back to the door only to see it closing in front of the girl who was looking at him with tears streaming down her face, he realized something.

He did know her from before.

He didn't remember much, all his memories were wiped from his mind but when he saw her and the emotions swirling behind her eyes, he recognized her.

"Marie."

Sorry for the third person's POV, I feel like it makes everything seem much more dramatic, also, I didn't want to really write from Bucky's POV, since this is not Bucky. It's the Winter Soldier. I still wanted to give you guys a glimpse of what's going on inside his mind.