Chapter 1

A/N: This is my first Taekook story so I'm sorry if I'm really bad at writing. Hope you enjoy.

Jungkook's POV

I'm leaning against my locker when an all too familiar brown head of hair passes by, Taehyung. I've asked him out multiple times but he rejects me every time and without reason, all i really want is to be able to call him mine. I've like him since freshman year of high school and now we're juniors. 

I remember the first time i laid my eyes on him, he was so beautiful. Our lockers were next to each other and on the first day of school he was struggling to open his locker. he was trying to open it with his right while holding coffee in his left, when the locker finally opened it slammed into him unexpectedly causing him to spill his coffee on me. I was ready to yell at him until i turned and was withdrawn by his beauty, I didn't have the heart to yell at such beauty. 

Ever since then I've had a crush on him. My whole reputation that I built up for myself is because of him, I was hoping that by becoming popular he might like me so I joined countless activities and clubs but i guess that only made him like me less. I don't understand why he won't go out with me, I'm nice, kind of smart, popular, and well I'm not ugly or at least I don't think I am.

Anyways I turn to face where his locker is and sigh knowing he'll probably never be mine. "Hey Jungkook what are you staring at?" asks my friend Hoseok. "Who else would it be?" asks my oh so sarcastic friend Yoongi. "Taehyung! That's who." confirms my other friend Namjoon.

Although I'm pretty popular I tend to stick with them because i consider them my only true friends. 

Taehyung's POV

I walk to my locker on a lazy Monday morning and i can already feel the all too familiar stare of Jeon Jungkook. I don't know what his problem is but he needs to leave  me alone. 

After retrieving my books my locker is slammed shut by my best friend Jimin. "Hey loser, I see lover boy is still taken with you." he says while nodding his head in Jeon's direction. I sigh and just walk off leaving Jimin to chase after me.

"Yah! What's your problem? Don't you know how many people would love to be you!" he says once he catches up to me. "Not interested, and you would think that he would have gotten the hint by now with the multiple times that i have rejected him." i say walking away from him.

Never will i ever say yes to you Jeon Jungkook.