Chapter 29

Jungkook

After I punched Yugyeom I walked away and head to the couches in the corner of the practice room. I witness my member push Bambam and a Yugyeom out the door and they all turn to me unsure of what to do. 

Jimin is the first one to approach me, "Kookie, are you okay? I know it's a dumb question to ask but talk to us." I look us at him with more tears in my eyes. 

"Why doesn't anybody love me? Taehyung didn't love me, Yugyeom doesn't love me. What is it about me that sends people away? Maybe I should have stayed at home. Actually you know what I think I'm going to go spend the rest of the day at my house." 

I start putting on my jacket, "guys I'm sorry but we'll start practice tomorrow, I don't think I can right now. I'm really sorry." They all just nod their heads in agreement.

Taehyung

Seeing Jungkook in full blown tears for the second time makes my heart ache really bad. We see him walk out of the room and then the room is just filled with silence. 

"I feel really bad for him guys. The poor kid thinks nobody wants him. He's a part of our team, he's our maknae. We have to do something to help boost his confidence I'm not just saying this for the sake of the group but because he's our friend." Wow who knew Yoongi was so sentimental. Lol. 

"Well i think him going to his parents house was a good idea. His parents have always known how to calm him down and they always know what he needs to hear and what advice to give him." Declares Jimin.

Jungkook

As I approach my parents house I can already practically feel the tears staring to come out again. Just my luck, my parents are getting out of the car arriving from what looks like grocery shopping. 

As my mom gets out of the passenger seat she spots me and yells out my name excitedly. "Kookie!!! My baby what are you doing here?" I immediately run into her arms and start crying before I even get the first word out.

"Mom, he cheated! Yugyeom cheated on me, right in front of my face Mom." She gasps and leads me inside the house. "Honey get the rest of the groceries for me!" She Yells at my Dad before entering the house. 

My mom then leads me to my room and lays me down on my bad, "Kookie tell mommy what happened." As I start explaining the situation my dad enters the room and gives me a cup of tea. "Here this should help you calm down a bit." I gladly accept the tea and occasionally sip on it.

I finish telling the story and my parents are in disbelief that little kid Yugyeom cheated on me, not once but twice. "Honey I know that this is going to be hard because it's your first real heartbreak from a relationship but trust me when I say that it really does get better. Just look at us, you father went through a really bad breakup before we started dating and now look. We're happy together and have a very talented boy for a son."

"Mom. Taehyung is a part of the company now. How am I supposed to get over this heartbreak when I'm bound to run into Yugyeom on a regular basis. Not to mention that seeing Taehyung everyday brings back bad memories." 

"Kookie Honey, I know this hurts but you're on the verge of debuting. You've been training for this for a couple years now. Don't let bad memories and a heartbreak tear  you apart from your dream now. You'll find love some day and when it does you'll be extremely happy." Says my mom. 

I wipe away my tears, "i know Mom you're right. I've worked way too hard for this and i shouldn't let this go to waste. But what will I do about Yugyeom. I still love him and I'm pretty sure it'll be harder to see him than Taehyung"

My father speaks, "well son make him regret what he's done. You just focus on debuting and becoming the best boy group of Korea. Surround yourself with happiness and make him regret cheating on you. Work hard and I'm sure you'll achieve all you're dreams, including love." 

After that both of my parents exit the room and suggest that I take a nap. I close my eyes but for some reason I can't seem to fall asleep so I decide to take a shower. I walk over to my closet in search of clothes and stop when I notice one of my favorite white tee shirts with a stain.

How did this stain get on here? Then it hits me. This is the shirt I was wearing on the day that Taehyung threw his coffee all over me. My mom washed this several times but the stain never fully came out.

I sigh as I make my way over to the garbage bin to throw it out but for some reason I can't force myself too. This shirt brings me back to the days when I was head over heels for Taehyung, when I was happy. 

I take another look at the shirt and sigh as I hang it back in the closet and look for a different shirt. After my shower I head downstairs in search of food and luckily for me my mother has just finished preparing lunch. 

We all sit at the table and eat quietly. Once we're done eating I offer to do the dishes and once I'm done I say goodbye to my parents and make my way back to the practice room. I forgot that we were getting our room assignments today so I reluctantly head back.

I need to get over Yugyeom and teach myself to not let his presence affect me so much. I'm I luck because as soon as I walk into the building I meet with the manager and we head to the room together. 

"Hey guys so I came back with your room assignment. Now we only have four rooms so that means one person is rooming alone. Okay so let's see. Namjoon and Jin, Yoongi and Hoseok no wait Yoongi and Jimin. Then hmmmmm Jungkook and Taehyung. So then that Hoseok you room by yourself." With that said he hands us the room along with the room numbers and leaves. 

Luckily for me I got to keep my old room but Brian had to move out and left to his new room. I'm not sure how this whole rooming situation will turn out with me an Taehyung but I'm hoping for the best. 

A/n: we're getting closer and closer 😏😏😏