Chapter 26

Taehyung

Today is the day that I get to go to Bighit and start my training. Well actually today I'm just going to the members that i will be training with and then i'm moving into the dorm on Monday. I knock a few times on the door but i don't think anyone hears me and i know that there is people inside because i can hear them talking. 

I push open the door just in time to hear the manager pronounce my name wrong, "Actually it's Taehyung!" i say without thinking and close the door behind me. Just as i turn around i'm met with 7 people staring back at me: Manager, Jin, Hoseok, Yoongi, Namjoon, Jimin, and Jungkook.

Wait Jungkook! i gulp as i take a few steps forward and bow before introducing myself. The manager takes a step towards me before pushing me towards the other boy. "Well looks like the group is all here. Today is just a day for you guys to get to know each other, training will start monday. Oh and one more thing, I'll be back before you leave to give you your dorm assignments along with your roommates."

Before he can leave Jungkook stops him, "Wait! Does this mean I won't be roommates with Brian anymore?" he asks with sad eyes. "I'm afraid not, he is also being reassigned to someone in his own group now, sorry." says the manager before leaving for good. 

Jungkook turns around and we lock eyes for a second but he breaks the eye contact and makes his way towards his friends. Nobody really says anything to each other for a while until Jin finally speaks up, "Okay I know there is a sort of tension in this room because of what happened back in school but this is a new start and i suggest we all act civilized and put that behind us."

Some nod in agreement and then Jungkook stands up, "You want me to forgive and forget? As is its that easy. Have you gotten your heart broken before JIN?! Have you had it crushed into a million pieces? No i don't think you have but you what I will forgive and forget because my boyfriend now is amazing and he loves me and i love him. So you know what, Taehyung i forgive you for breaking my heart and i will try and forget that i ever loved you!" 

with that said he walks out of the room and slams the door. "Well that was unexpected!" says Jin. "You can't exactly expect him to completely get over him. He loved him for years, and while he may have a new boyfriend that doesn't mean that it doesn't hurt him to still think about what Taehyung put him through." says Jimin. 

"And how would you know?" shoots back Taehyung. "Because he came to me a multiple times during the past year and a half. He came to me crying because he thought his boyfriend was cheating on him, he came to me when he confirmed his boyfriend's cheating, and he confessed that it still didn't hurt as much as Taehyung rejecting him. That boy was head over heels for you Taehyung and you just didn't see it. So you either learn to get along with him and put the past behind you or we might as well all give up now because without all of us on the same page then there's no way this team will succeed. Now if you'll excuse me I'm going to go find him and get him to come back." 

Jimin walks out of the room riled up and the rest of us stay quiet while we wait for him to return with Jungkook. "He's right you know." we all turn to look at Hoseok. "Without all of us on the same page this team will get nowhere. I'm not saying to just shove all of our past under a rug but maybe form new friendships with each other."

"I agree." we all turn to look at the voice and it's Jungkook.

A/N: So i lied. I said you guys would't see anymore Jungkook and Yugyeom relationship but there probably will be a little more. Not a lot but a little bit, I'm sorry. :( I promise they'll break up soon :/