Chapter 11

Sh*t is about to get real!!!!!
Taehyung

It's nearing the end of the day and I still haven't received my day 10 gift from Jeon. Maybe he gave up after I refused to use the hair dye he gave me. Anyways I'm on my way to the school's gym because we have some sort of pep rally for whatever sports team this school has and everyone has to attend.

Unfortunately because Jin and Jimin dragged butt we are one of the last ones to arrive meaning we have to sit front row, what joy!

The pep rally was nearing the end when Jungkook takes the microphone from the football captain. "Ladies and gentlemen I am here today so that the whole school can hear me declare how much i love my baby boy Taehyung. First and foremost let me say Happy Birthday baby, I love you."

Hoseok and Namjoon drag me towards center field where Jeon is. "I have had a crush on this beautiful man since freshman year. He spilled his coffee on me the first day of class and instantly i was struct by his beauty. I knew he had to be mine. Over the course of the next two years he has rejected me five different times. I am here to ask him one last time, Taehyung, my beautiful baby boy will you accept my confession in front of the whole school and be my boyfriend? I truly do love you and I hope you at least like me back." he says finishing his speech.

At this moment everyone in the audience is silent waiting, the richest most popular boy in school just confessed his feelings for a big nerd like me. And he did it in front of the whole school.

I take the microphone out of his hands, "Jeon Jungkook! For the last 10 days you have given me countless gifts including: a rose that i threw away, a teddy bear that i gave to my dear friend Jimin(15&), and a hair dye that i didn't use. When will you get it through your thick skull that I want absolutely nothing to do with you! You're a f*ck boy who uses people for sex and then forgets about them. You said that if I rejected you this time you would leave me alone for good. So this is it, I Kim Taehyung reject your confession. Now do me a favor and leave me the eff alone! You said in one of your notes that you wanted to know what i want for my birthday well that's it, i want you to leave me alone once and for all." i say into the microphone for everyone to hear.

He takes the microphone back from me, "Let me ask you, is that really what you want? For me to finally leave you alone?"

"Yes." I confirm.

Tears spill down his cheeks, "You don't know anything about me Kim. I am not a f*ck boy nor have i ever used anyone for sex. I became popular because i thought that you would like me if i was. Raise your hands if I have ever had sex with you." he tells the crowd. No one raises their hand.

"Now raise you hand if I have either kissed or made out with you." he continues. Again nobody raises their hand.

"Finally raise your hand if I have rejected your confession to me." he adds. About 10 girls raise their hand and 2 boys one of them being my own best friend Jimin(bts).

"You see Taehyung I may be popular but I have not even hooked up with anyone, I am not a f*ck boy. I wanted to have my first kiss with you Taehyung, my first date, etc.. I wanted all my firsts to be with you but all you've ever done is reject me because you yourself painted this imagine of what you thought I was without giving me a chance to get to know me. You want me to leave you alone fine have it your way!" he finishes before rushing off, tears falling down his cheeks.

Hoseok, Namjoon, and Yoongi follow after him but not before giving me a death glare

Hoseok, Namjoon, and Yoongi follow after him but not before giving me a death glare. The stands are silent for a few more second before a girl named Jisoo stands up, "Wow! I can't believe he rejected Jungkook, you my friend are stupid." she says before exiting the gym along with everyone else.

At least now he'll leave me alone right?