Chapter 27

Jungkook POV

"We all need to be on the same page and we all need to be able to at least tolerate each other. Without that we're going to get nowhere and i refuse to let my 2 years of training go to waste." I say as I make my way across the room.

"Okay so we're all in agreement. We're going to spend the next few days with each other and get to know each other better. No excuses, this starts now. Training starts on Monday and if we can't at least be friends before then I don't know if this team will work out." Adds Namjoon.

Taehyung POV

As Namjoon was talking I look up to glance at Jungkook and at the same time he looks up as well and he starts smiling, wtf? I then lift my head more and notice that there is a really tall boy walking towards us and I can see that Jungkook saw him from the reflection on the mirror.

Jungkook stands up and starts walking towards him. Next thing I know the kid grabbed Jungkook by the neck and started kissing him. Jungkook grips the boys shirt to bring him closer and I feel my heart drop. 

Why am I feeling like this? Am I jealous? 

They break apart after a few seconds, "Kookie come out to eat lunch with me and Bambam." Says the kid with hopeful eyes. Jungkook gives him another peck, "babe I'm sorry but my members and I are going to spend all weekend together trying to get to know each other better before training on Monday. I'm really sorry baby." 

The kid sighs, "that's okay then, has your last member arrived yet?" Jungkook bites his lip before answering and turning around to look at me, " actually yes, you met the other guys but this is Taehyung. He's the last member of our group." 

At the mention of my name his facial expression turns into a frown, "he's Taehyung? As in your Taehyung?" He asks. "Well he was never really mine but yes it's that Taehyung. Taehyung this is my boyfriend Yugyeom, we've been dating for almost two years now." Jungkook turned and looked at me when he said that.

If they've been dating for almost two years then that means they got together after he left school. Then he probably wasn't even all that into me if he got a boyfriend right away. 

I snap out of my thoughts as I notice everyone staring at me, "oh nice to meet you Yugyeom." Is all I say before making my way to sit down on the couch in the corner. For some reason Jungkook having a boyfriend really bothers me. 

"Okay Kookie if you can't go then maybe I'll get Jackson to come with us. Bye baby talk to you later." Says Yugyeom before skipping out of the room. 

"So it that the boyfriend Jimin said cheated on you?" I ask. Jungkook's head snaps in Jimin's direction. "You told them about Yugyeom?" He asks clearly mad.

"Well I didn't say his name was Yugyeom but I did tell them how you came to me in your times of need." Says Jimin rubbing his neck. "Jimin you shouldn't have told them. I trusted you with my problems because I knew you wouldn't say anything. Maybe, maybe this team won't work out after all." 

Before any of us can say anything Jungkook runs out of the room yelling, "babe wait up I can go after all." And with that said he's gone before anyone can even try to stop him.  

Then all of a sudden I'm being pushed against the wall by Jimin, "did you really have to bring that up you stupid butthole? Now look what you've done, we were supposed to spend this time reconnecting with each other and you drove him out! Now go look for him an convince him to come back or else you and me aren't gonna have problems too!"

As I run around the corner I see Jungkook standing in the middle of the hallway staring at something with tears in his eyes. As i get closer to him I take a look at what he's looking and stare in shock at Yugyeom and some other guy making out hungrily on a couch.

I take a look at Jungkook wondering what he's going to do but he just hangs his head low and starts walking off in the other direction. I grab his arm before he has a chance to walk any further. "Hey dumb ass! Your boyfriend just watched you make out with that twig right there and you didn't even notice because you had your tongue down deep in his throat. What kind of boyfriend are you? Don't come near my member again and leave him alone."

I drag Jungkook with me back into the practice room and he just walks to the corner and slides down the wall before bursting out in full on tears. Poor Jungkook.

A/N: Taekook starting soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!