Chapter 24

Jungkook

A knock on the door makes us all turn our heads, "that must be the rest of the group." i say. "I'll get it. I have to get going anyways, see you around Kookie." says Yugyeom before opening the door and leaving. 

As soon as he is out the door and walking down the hallway a familiar figure walks in, Jin.  "Woah hey guys! What are you doing here? Wait! Are you in this group too? I mean my email  said meet here at this time to meet your members and here you are. I wonder who else will be here. Omg this is exciting!!!!" Jin says all too happily. 

Couple minutes later after Jin introduces himself to the gang the room goes silent. We are all anticipating he arrival of other members. I think there's supposed to be 7 total so two more to go. I've been here for a year and a half and I was used to my previous members so now beginning again with a new group is scary. 

More knocks on the door make us all turn our heads towards the door and who walks in? The one and only Park Jimin. "Jiminie!!!!!!!" Yells out Jin and immediately runs to hug him. "Hey guys, I'm Jimin. I know we went to school together but i never really talked to any of you but it's nice to meet you and i can't wait to start practicing with all of you." 

We decide to take a seat on the floor in front of the mirror wall and impatiently wait for the last and final member. So far I think this will be a really good group. Namjoon, Yoongi, and Hoseok are great rappers and I assume that Jin and Jimin are vocals along with me because I doubt the whole group will be rapper. I wonder if the last member will be a vocal or rapper. 

Finally we hear the last set of knocks and all stand up and gaze towards the door. The door starts opening and we all hold in a breath as we watch someone in a black hoodie step in and close the door. "Hey guys!"