Chapter 13

Taehyung
The weekend is over meaning that it is Monday again and I have to face school and Jungkook after Friday's events.

So far I make it to my locker without seeing him but I'm getting glares from almost every student as I walk by them.

*skip to lunch*

I haven't seen him all day, he must be really embarrassed. Well it's his fault, I've rejected him plenty of times before so I don't know why he thought I would change my mind.

I was on my way to out lunch table with my food when I'm pushed against the wall my Yoongi, Hoseok, and Namjoon, "congrats dork you got what you wanted. Jungkook is finally leaving you alone." Growls Namjoon.

"Oh yeah but that's not the best part! He's not just leaving you alone, he's leaving all of us alone because he transferred out of school this morning! So because of you we lost our best friend!" Yells Yoongi causing everyone in the lunch room to look at us .

Yoongi was about to swing and punch me but he was stopped my Hoseok, " Yoongi come on you know Jungkook wouldn't want you to hit him, even if he did reject him. He loved the kid for gods sake. Let's go." Says Hoseok while dragging Yoongi away.

"Don't think we'll forgive you that easily dork! We'll make you pay for making us lose our best friend." Says Namjoon before walking off to catch up with the other two.

Once they leave I let myself sink to the floor and look up to see everyone staring at me. I push myself off the floor and sit with my friends not even daring to look them in the eyes.

Everything is silent for a few minutes before Jimin speaks up, " you know you're stupid right? I would have given anything to be the one he liked, you don't deserve him. He's way to nice for you, all he ever wanted was for you to get to know him and maybe start a relationship, but no you had this imagine for what you thought he was so never gave him a chance. He loved you! Everything he did was for you! I would give anything to be you Taehyung! Do you know how mad I felt when I confessed my feelings to him and he rejected me because he said he was in love with you, my best friend. It hurt a hell of a lot!"

"Jimin I'm sorry I just it wasn't my fault that he liked me and not you." I say but it earns me a slap from him. "Shut up! You're just an a*shole who doesn't care about anyone but yourself and now look at what you've done, you drove him ouy of school. One of the nicest persons I've ever met and now he's gone, way to go Taehyung." He finishes before throwing his food anyway and exiting the lunchroom.

What the hell just happened?