Chapter 17

*filler*
Jungkook
"Father I want to be an idol!" I say rapidly and then close my eyes before he can answer. I'm scared he'll say no so then I quickly add, "there's auditions for Bighit tomorrow and Yugyeom told me about them and he's going too."

My father takes a deep breathe, "Kookie is this really what you want? Don't make a haste decision because of the rejection you just faced. Idols work really hard and practice an insane amount of hours, are you really sure you want this?"

I look him dead in the eyes, "yes father I'm sure! I've never been more sure about anything in my life. I love dancing and music, I wanna be an idol!" My father looks to my mother for her say in this, "honey I think maybe we should let him try. Of course he's still gonna finish school because they will probably make him so that's good. And he does love dancing and music so I don't see why we shouldn't let him at least try." Says my mom.

My father sighs, "Okay you can audition. But you will continue school so even if they send you back to your old high school you have to finish alright?" I nod my head yes while secretly hoping that they send me somewhere else.

I rush up to my room and get my gym bag before rushing back downstairs, "mom, dad I'm heading to the studio to practice for my audition. I won't be back late I promise." I say as I rush out the door before they can object.

I quickly make my way to the studio I have to nail this audition! As I open the door to the dance studio I see that I am not alone.

"Jimin! What are you doing here?" I ask him surprised. It's kind of late for someone to be here. "Oh well I needed a distraction and nothing works better than dancing. What are you doing here so late?" He says while raising an eyebrow.

I rub my arm and debate if I should tell him or not, "um well I sort of umm have an audition tomorrow for an entertainment company and it's so last minute so I came to practice a bit."

He looks at me surprised then smiles, "don't worry I'm sure you'll do great! The Kookie I know is good at everything he does." He says smiling. "Thanks Jimin. And I'm sorry for you know rejecting you awhile back. I sometimes wish that it was you I had fallen for and not Taehyung."