Chapter 21

Jungkook
I just finished the training for today and am on my way to see my friend Bambam. I quickly shower and then head to the front entrance so that Bambam and I can go and have dinner. "Hey Kookie, I thought Yugyeom was holding you captive, what took you so long?"

I smack his arm, "Pabo no he wasn't, he's training right now and I just finished training so I took a shower. I didn't think you would wanna go have dinner with me all stinky and sweaty from the dancing." He nods his head and we make our way to a ramen stand in the park.

We prepare our ramen and then head towards some benches to eat. We eat in silence for a couple of minutes before he speaks up, "so when do you think BigHit will debut their next group? I mean I'm in group A and your group B so I figure there's only a matter of time before someone debuts right?"

"Yeah I suppose so, although I don't really like my group so I hope they change before that time." I say with a face full of ramen. "What's wrong with your group?" He asks curiously. "Well I have Jae, Brian, and Jooheon. (No hate! I love them all just needed names!) They can all play instrument really well and I can't so that kind of worries me a little bit. They're incredibly talented plus they all speak English, that's an insane amount of pressure."

"Yeah well I guess I see your point. Anyways how are you and Yugyeom doing?" He asks. I stay quiet for a few seconds, neither of them know that I almost saw them kiss a couple weeks ago while they were fooling around in the studio.

"Um I haven't seen him that much these days but I suppose we're good. He promised to finish training early tomorrow so that we can go on a date so I'm looking forward to that." I answer before getting up to throw my ramen cup away.
*skip date*

I confronted Yugyeom about what I saw and he told me that I had nothing to worry about. I don't know if I believe him but I suppose I should have a bit of trust towards my boyfriend so I dropped the subject. I just really hope he wasn't lying.

*a year and a half later*

Taehyung
I'm sweating like crazy as I finish dancing. I take a second to catch my breath before standing back up. "Thank you we will let you know by Friday."