Chapter 1

Hey guys, so I'm finally back to writing Girl Meets World stories. I know it's been a while but I finally got an idea, I can't believe I didn't of this in the first place. So this story takes place a couple of years after my 'Girl Meets Second Chance' story, so if you haven't read it yet, I recommend you do in order to understand this story. Also, I mentioned in the last book that I was gonna write a sequel about Joshaya, but I realized I had no idea how I was going to write that so I decided to put it in this story. But overall, I hope you all enjoy :)

One Sunday morning, since nobody had to go to work today, 25 year old Maya Hart-Hunter sat on the bay window of her apartment while looking out the window at the other apartment.

"Yeah that's right shirtless hunk" she smiled while looking out the window "You keep on working out while those abs of your pop out."

She was so distracted that she didn't hear her friends coming in. One of them, Farkle Minkus made his way to her where he saw what she was seeing.

"Is this what you do on Sundays?" he asked which startled her.

"Farkle!" she growled while shoving him to the floor "Don't sneak up on me like that!"

"Is shirtless hunk still there?" Farkle's girlfriend Smackle asked.

"No" Maya grunted while looking out the window.

"Oh man I missed my morning entertainment" Smackle whined.

"You got any cereal?" Zay asked Maya.

"Yeah but we're out of milk" she replied.

"It's fine I'll use root beer" he said while going into the kitchen.

"Hey you guys wanna hear about the awesome dream I had last night?" Maya asked as they all sat at the dining room table.

"Does it involve Josh?" Farkle asked.

"Yep" she smirked.

"Then let's hear it."

"Okay-" she started to say, not knowing that Josh, her roommate's uncle had entered "So in my dream I was at this strip club, and one of the strippers happened to be Josh."

Everyone tried to hide their smiles as Josh approached Maya from behind as he listened.

"And let me guess-" Smackle smirked "Josh stripped for you?"

"He stripped for me!" Maya exclaimed as Josh stood behind her astonished "He took off his shirt, he even took off his pants and he danced for me. And right before we were gonna do, I woke up."

"Awe" everyone pouted.

"Yeah" Maya sighed "I was that close to it."

"Are you gonna tell Josh about it?" Farkle asked while trying not to smile.

"I don't think so, it'll just weird him out."

"I think it already did" Zay chuckled while munching on his cereal with root beer.

At that point Maya realized it.

"He's right behind me isn't he?" she asked with a sigh as they all chuckled "Morning Josh."

"Morning" he smiled as he walked pass her and into the kitchen "Is Riley still asleep?"

"I think so."

"Alright then I'll go wake her."

"Stop!" Maya yelled before he could open Riley's door "If you go in there, bad things will happen."