Chapter 7

"You ran into Missy Bitchford at work today?" Maya said surprised as she and Riley sat at the bay window.

"Yeah" Riley frowned "And she tried to hit on Lucas again until she found out that we were together again."

"How does she look?"

"Hot as always, she works at Revlon now."

"Damn!" Maya said amused "If only you worked at Revlon so I can get free makeup."

"Yeah she's still the same Missy since middle school, although, I did spit in her latte."

Maya gasped.

"Riley Matthews!" she gasped with a smile "You just did something naughty."

"Oh please-" Riley smirked "I've been doing naughty things since Lucas and I got back together if you know what I mean."

"Oh yeah..." Maya smirked back "I still hate that you got to sleep with a guy you like before I could."

"Uh, didn't you sleep with Jeremy back in college?"

"Now that was an accident, and I didn't like him. We were both drunk, and it was a good thing I had my jeans on, but he didn't. Although, my dream could be coming true pretty soon."

"Oh that's right you have that date with Josh tomorrow" Riley smiled "He told me that he was gonna cook, I wouldn't trust him with that if I were you."

"I still don't trust him with cooking, but he said that he's gotten better with it and it is our official date since we ended the Long Game, I might as well try.

"By the way, don't expect anything to happen on your date. You and Josh are just gonna have dinner at his place and hang out, and most likely not have sex."

"Fine" Maya sighed "But just in case do you know if he has condoms?"

"Maya!" Riley gasped.

"Okay okay-, we wont do it, I think."

"Maya, this is your official date with my uncle since you ended the Long Game, so just enjoy it without thinking that you guys are gonna do it."

"I know, and besides, we gotta wait at least a week in order to do it."

Riley just rolled her eyes.

"But enough about me-" Maya smiled "I heard that Lucas is taking you on a fancy date this Friday."

"Oh yeah" Riley smiled "We both felt we needed a break from work, and we haven't been on a fancy date for a while so I'm really looking forward to it."

"Oh you should be" Maya smiled as she tried not to squeal.

"Are you okay?" Riley asked with confusion.

"Oh I'm fine" Maya assured "I'm just uh- really excited for my date with Josh tomorrow. Oh wait that reminds me, I gotta go make some margarita for tomorrow."

She then got up and went into the kitchen.

"Try not to drink too much tomorrow or you know what will happen" Riley spoke up.

"Hey if you ever see Missy again, any chance you can like put strawberry sauce or strawberry something in her latte?"

"Maya!" Riley gasped "You know she's allergic to strawberries."

"I know, but I wanna see her face puff up."

"I'm not gonna kill through through strawberries, even though seeing her face puff up sounds really hilarious."

"Fine" Maya grunted "Go ahead and take the fun out of it."

________

Across the street from Riley and Maya's apartment, Lucas and everyone else sat in his living room where they discussed what happened earlier.

"You ran into Missy Bradford today?" Farkle said surprised.

"Yeah" Lucas said "And she's still the same Missy she's always been."

"But uh- she's still hot right?" Zay asked with interest as Lucas gave him a frown.

"God I hated that girl" Smackle scowled "Always thinking she was hottest girl in school with her nice legs, those big boobs, and that ass of hers... man I need her beauty tips."

"So what happened?" Josh asked Lucas.

"Well Missy tried to hit on me as always-" he replied "Until she found out that I was dating Riley again and started going all 'ugh' on us."

"Well she had her chance with you for 4 years" Farkle put in "Looks like it's too late now."

"Well the only reason she couldn't have a chance with me for those 4 years was because I was living Texas and I blocked her from all my social media. I've been avoiding her ever since middle school and hopefully, I'll never have to see her again. But did you know she works at Revlon now?"

"Revlon?" Smackle gasped "Oh my god that is my favorite makeup brand, if I could get a job at Revlon, I could get all the free makeup I want."

"Unless you're not allowed to and your boss catches you and you end up getting fired" Farkle put in as Smackle gave him a shove.

"Okay enough about Missy now-" Josh spoke up "Lucas, do you have everything under control for your proposal?"

"I think so" Lucas replied.

"No you don't" Smackle said "You need to know everything to make this proposal perfect, so that's why Farkle and I have prepared a presentation for step by step for the perfect proposal."

Everyone groaned as Farkle and Smackle stood up as she pulled out some index cards from her purse.

"Okay-" Farkle said "First off, you and Riley go to the fancy restaurant where you'll both eat and talk and just enjoy each other."

"Then you'll take her home-" Smackle put in "Have champagne, maybe talk some more."

"And then when you're ready, you get down on one day and propose."

"Thank you, we are Smarkle!" they both exclaimed.

"Okay..." Lucas said a bit confused "I actually already knew all of that, so what was the point of that?"

"Oh nothing" Smackle said "We just haven't gotten any Smarkle time since high school. They wouldn't let us do it in college."

"And boy did I feel great to do it again" Farkle smiled.

"Well then-" Lucas spoke up "Anyone up for something to eat?"

"Yeah sure" they all agreed as they got up and headed out.