Hi I'm Fujioka Hasume!! Chapter 2

Haruhi's eyes widened at the sight of Hasume as she was sipping tea with her father and said Omg!! you scared me. I thought you would be coming tomorrow? She just said Nah!! I came here early just to have my hair cut. Or you can buy me a wig!! she said looking excited. Haruhi smiled as she saw how excited she was to buy a wig so she took her there. They chose a perfectly brown and short hair wig just like haruhi's hair. When she wore it on, she looked exactly like Haruhi!

The next day, Haruhi went to school as usual but this time with Hasume. Hasume borrowed one of Haruhi's clothes as she was not rich enough to buy a uniforn for Ouran High School.

**HASUME's POV**

Many people (mostly girls) looked at us and blushed and I whispered to Haruhi Wow!! Haruhi you amaze me. You have so many fans even though you are a girl. she just looked at me and stared at me. she finally smiled after a minute or two and whispered back well, I only chat with them but they liked me on their own. and I asked By the way how much do you owe them? She whispered the amount in my ear and I almost fainted when I heard the price.

We went to class and Haruhi sat down between some twins that had orange hair. But I had to stand in the front beside the teacher to introduce myself. Hi! My name is Fujioka Hasume.

I gave everyone a genuine smile and all the girls blushed and started whispering to each other. I noticed that one of the twins blushed as well and I was like What? Is he gay?

Anyway the teacher told me to sit behind Haruhi since both the seats beside her are taken by the twins. I sat alone behind her but I wasn't lonely because me amd Haruhi often talked together.

After class, me and Haruhi walked to the 3rd Music Room which was unused. I thought we were going to study together there since all the other study halls were filled with people chattering and I could not study there.

But when she opened the doors, I closed my eyes because I sensed something from Haruhi's memories of her first time here and I was right to do so. A bright light came out and rose petals started fluttering out. I was speechless when I saw that there was a bunch of people wearing cosplay 6 people to be exact.

There was the two twins that I saw earlier in class with the orange hair and a huge guy with a bored face carrying a small guy with blonde hair I guessed that he was the loli-shota type since he looked really cute and duh.. I read manga.Beside them was a guy with blonde hair and blue eyes who reminded me of a woman I met in france she had long curly hair and she had a dog . Anyways, the last person had black hair and wore a pair of glasses. I shook my head as I thought I saw a devil in his place.

Haruhi walked inside and I just followed behind her. All of them looked at me and stared at me... I started feeling shy and blushed like a girl which I am not  supposed to since I'm pretending to be a guy. They blushed as they saw me blushed.

And Haruhi introduced me to them. After awhile,  I memorised their names. I introduced my self again still feeling shy since I panicked. Kyouya just went straight to the point and asked me if I wanted to join their club but I quickly refused.And as if on cue, Tamaki walked strangely to me and asked if I was gay. I jumped back shocked at the question and bumped into the vase.I tried to catch it but too late. It fell to the ground and smashed into a million pieces.

I felt like this has happened before.But I just looked shocked at the pieces of broken vase and turned around and said I'll pay it back......

The hittachin brothers looked at me grinning evilly at me and walked straight to me and said Oh? are you able to?  It costs 80 million yen.

I looked over to Haruhi and I turned back to them and said Fine! I'll join your host club.

Hey people!! Please comment more....I feel like a loner writing loner books....... anyways

LIKEEEEEEE

FAVOURITEEEEEE

AND COMMENTTTTTT

AND ITS NOT THAT HARD TO VOTEEEEEEE

BYE!!