Tamaki's Mother Chapter 4

**Hasume's POV**

I walked to the 3rd music room alone since Haruhi had something to do so I went in and saw that only Tamaki senpai was in the room.

I walked over to him but he didn't notice my presence.He was thinking of something.I tapped his shoulder lightly and he snapped out of it.He looked at me happily, but I can see the sadness and loneliness in his eyes.

I asked "What's wrong?"

He sighed and said "Nothing. Just thinking about my mother.I miss her. She's in France.And I am forbidden to meet her."

I said "Hey!! cheer up!! I used to stay at France so maybe I have met her. You know I met a woman who looked like you. She had long, blonde and curly hair.She had light blue eyes just like yours and she had a dog."

He quickly jumped and started asking me questions frantically. I answered everything and said to him. "I think I saw a photo or two in her room that looked like you. She might be your mother.She takes care of me since Ranka I mean dad didn't have enough money to take care of all three of us when mom d-died and asked your mom who is probably one of his friends to take care of me and Hasuke."

His eyes softened as he looked at me as if he saw right through me. As if he know how I felt being lonely at home.But I just said knowing how he felt before he said another word "Its fine!! I wasn't lonely, I have Hasuke!! He always takes care of me." I gave him a force smile holding back the tears that formed in my eyes.

He looked at me sympathetically again and did something that shocked me.He pulled me closer and hugged me.It had been so long since I felt something so warm and my tears just flowed right out. I cried and cried. For the first time in my life I cried in front of someone.

**Hikaru's POV **

I walked into the Host Club silently while Kaoru had to go somewhere....

I walked in and saw Hasume hugging the Milord tightly and crying and suddenly the sharp pain in my chest came back.

I just hid somewhere and after awhile he stopped crying.

He stood up and thanked Milord and he suddenly fell onto the Milord sleeping. He must've been tired from crying so much.

**Tamaki's POV **

I hugged Hasume which shocked me. It was a sudden reaction and I just felt he was so cute and just hugged him. He started crying on my shoulder.Oh he was just so innocent and pure.He was lonely all these years.Missing his father.

He finally stopped crying after awhile and he stood up. He eyes and nose were red from crying and he looked so cute even though he looked like Haruhi, Haruhi has never made those pure and innocent actions before.

He thanked me and suddenly fell on me sleeping. He must've been tired from crying and but he managed to mutter aThank You.

Hey guys!! sorry this was really short.I wanted to sleep and it was 4am in the morning but I wanted to get it over with. ._.

hope you tamasume fans were happy reading this!!! It was alot of effort to come up with this...... Nah im just joking.It just suddenly came to me while I was eating noodles.

anyways, Question of the day is

Will Hikaru realise his feelings for Hasume or not?

Find out in the next chapter~~~~♥♡♥♡♥♡

Please

LIKEEEEE

COMMENTTT

&

FAVOURITEEEEEE

And don't think you don't have time to slapp that vote button whether you like it or not. it only takes a second. ~~~♥♡♥♡♥♡★☆★☆★☆

-PokkaPistol Xd

Bye~~~~~