To the beach! Chapter 9

**Hasume's POV**

It was the end of school. Me and Haruhi were walking out of school when suddenly, Hikaru and Kaoru came out of no where and grab both of our arms and shouted "Target Captured!" as a limo came to view and showed Tamaki in it. As they dragged us off to somewhere.

Time Skip~ (Its been a long time since I done this ^w^)

We were dragged to somewhere that looked like a beach but not many people besides us. Okay scratch that theres no one beside us. And then, we were dragged to a front of a female's toilet and saw a pair of twin maids.

As Hikaru and Kaoru threw us to them. The maids had scary glints in their eyes as we trembled  in fear. Okay maybe thats exaggeration but you can't stop me from writing what I want! ^o^

We were held in the bathroom to pick a swim suit, and because I love my sister, I let her choose first. Because there was only one of everything. They raised up a pair of strings they call a swim suit and said " It looked cute on us." and we both replied at the exact same time "But thats just a pair of strings!"

We were taking forever, and Haruhi finally chose a pink one piece swimsuit with white frills around the bottom and a light pink swimming hat. She looked cute in it.

And the next one, they chose me a bikini, which I blushed just by looking at it. It had frills on the top half and the bottom half just looks like a panty. ( Its the one Hikaru and Kaoru suggested to Haruhi in a later episode. If you know what swimsuit I'm talking about. Comment. ^o^)

But I wore it anyways because Haruhi was encouraging me to wear it saying I looked cute and they even took off my wig.

As we walked outside Haruhi was stopped by Tamaki as he passed her a parka saying women shouldnt show off their skin to people so easily. I was behind Haruhi as I told her I would be going on ahead. She looked back at me gave me a small smile and nodded.

As I walked closer to the rest of the host club, I slipped on a banana peel and fell into a neko maid sitting position. (If u know wat I mean. if u dont, I put a pic at the side. But with long hair.)

It really hurts so I started crying abit. I mean, if it hurts I should cry right? Since no one's around anyway. Yep, I cried like the weak and fragile girl I am.

**No One's POV **

The host club all heard her soft crying as Tamaki just came back and Haruhi was still changing into her parka. The whole host club except for Haruhi immediately went after the soft crying sound and saw Hasume sitting in that position with tears in her eyes trying to wipe them away before anyone sees. But they saw it.

She quickly stopped crying as she saw them infront of her. But she still had tears in the corner of her eyes which made all of them and I mean ALL of them have a massive nose bleed. She just tilted her head not knowing what was going on. Which made nose bleed even more.

She finally realised what was going on and came back to her senses and started blushing. Of course, resulting in another nosebleed.

**Everyone's except Haruhi and Hasume's POV**

She's so cute like a little neko. Her skin is so pale and her long hair makes her even cuter. She's even wearing a bikini. Awwwww and she's blushing.

**Back to Hasume's POV **

I looked at them as I didn't know why they were blushing and nosebleeding, then suddenly, it hit me. They were blushing at me, I started blushing but maybe they weren't I mean I'm not cute or pretty like my sister or anything. I know I know even though we're triplets.

So I asked them if they were okay. They looked confused so I pointed at my nose signaling they're nosebleeding. they touched their nose and realised and quickky wiped it off with a handkerchief.

I stood up, patted the dirt of my body and started walking towards Haruhi when I saw her while still blushing because I was shy about wearing a swimsuit and even a bikini.

Suddenly Tamaki shouted "I won't allow it! Daddy doesn't allow his dear daughter to show skin to these people." which made me blush even more as I try to cover myself and when they saw that, they nosed bleed.

Tamaki quickly handed me a parka as I wore it and I tied my hair into a bun and I looked just like Haruhi from the front.

Me and Haruhi were just sitting there having some juice when the twins declared war against Tamaki in a water gun fight. At first he refused but when they dragged me and Haruhi into it saying they'll marry us right now and have our honeymoon somewhere. I knew it was a joke but I still blushed anyway.

Tamaki immediately got angry and shouted "I'm not letting my daughters marry you two devils!" as he tried to spray them with water.  Keyword: Tried.

While they were playing, I dragged Haruhi with me to walk around the place and we were beside the pool when, Tamaki suddenly hit one of the totem poles and the water started going crazy. I slipped and fell and Haruhi grabbed me but we both fell into the water where Honey senpai was.

I immediately started drowning and I didn't do anything to try to keep afloat as I was too weak against the water current. My vision started to darken as me and Haruhi held hands as I felt someone tugged my other hand and lifted me up to land.

I fainted for awhile before waking up to see honey senpai infront of me and I quickly got up to look for my sister as it was my fault for forcing her to walk around with me and slipping and falling into the pool. I felt guilty.

Luckily, Haruhi woke up before me and was looking around for survival stuff. I immediately apologised to her saying it was all my fault. But she forgive me anyways. My sister was so kind and forgiving and smart.

Me, Haruhi and Honey senpai started walking and after awhile, it atarted raining. We looked for shelter and because I was the slowest, I was the most drenched.

Soon, we found the others and Hikaru carried me up callling me Haruhi. His face showed alot of concern and worries. "doki-doki" and my face flushed. What is this feeling, why does my heart beat so fast for Hikaru right now?

"Ermm Hikaru... I-I'm Hasume." I must be sick. Thats right I'm sick! Of Course! He realised that I was Hasume and placed me back down. I dont

know why but my heart hurts right now.

We all went back and talked about a beach? I wasn't really paying attention as I was thinking about why my heart was throbbing. MAYBE MY HEART HAS A PROBLEM?! No. No. lets not think about such stuff.. I'm still alive so my heart is probably fine.

Well I enjoyed today. It was fun! I hope that we would go out and play again. I didn't realise I was walking too slow and was at the back and I just noticed that they were all looking at me Tamaki asked What was wrong and I just said "Nothing, I am just really happy to spend today with you guys!" I smile and continued walking before Tamaki tackled me saying how cute I was which made me blush with embarrassment.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Heyyyy!

Please dont hate me!!! im sorry! I know that I said I was going to post it in two days or so in the previous chapter and it took me weeks to post this. I'm sorry, I didnt write finish the chapter yet so it took so long . But thanks to all your support I wrote it ^_^ I know pretty cheesy.

well please

LIKEEEEE

COMMENTTT

&

SHAREEEEEEE

AND DONT FORGET TO SLAP THAT VOTE BUTTON!!!!!!!!!! It only takes a SECOND~☆★☆★☆★☆♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥

-PokkaPistolXd