Thunderstorm Chapter 5

**Hikaru's POV **

I walked into the club room with Kaoru beside me as we went in. Everyone was there except for Hasume.I found it odd because he was always first to come here.Suddenly I heard a loud storm outside the school.  I opened the nearby window and saw that it was a thunderstorm. Once the lightning flashed, Haruhi quickly jumped up and since she was scared of thunder. Me and Milord quickly went to comfort her.I didn't really care about Hasume since he's a boy.And boys aren't afraid of thunder.

**Kaoru's POV**

I noticed it was a thunderstorm outside and I found out Haruhi was frightened of thunder since the time we went to Haruhi's father's friend Misuzu's pension when Hikaru wemt on a date together with Haruhi.

I noticed that me and Hikaru are begining to like Hasume but how could he not care about Hasume right now as he walked over to Haruhi comforting her.

I started thinking maybe Hasume might be hiding somewhere as he might also be scared of thunder since he was Haruhi's triplet brother .I ran to find him immediately.

I rushed out the door at the speed of light. I ran throughout the school and still couldn't find him.But when I was in the rose garden, when I heard a girl crying and I went to the middle.

The crying sounds came from under the table in the middle of the rose garden and I slowly walked there and I saw hasume crying so much under the table covering his ears and it was actually really cute. But why does he sound like a girl when he cries? I was thinking.

I walked in front of him but he was so scared he didn't notice my presence.He had a bigger fear of lightning than Haruhi. I tapped his shoulder making him jump up and hit his head and he looked up at me wih tears on his eyes.It was so CUTEEEE!!!!!!

He managed to mumble K-Kaoru...... and it shocked me because only Haruhi can tell me and Hikaru apart.I slowly carried him up (princess style) even if he is  a boy......  He started blushing but was still crying      (^/////^) so cute..... I carried him into the host club with everyone shocked at his tears streak face.

**Hikaru's POV**

I was comforting Haruhi when I heard Kaoru dash out the door but I didn't really care because I felt good taking care of Haruhi. Haruhi then told me to get Hasume after she calmed down abit. He has a bigger fear of lightning than me...... thats what she said but after she finished the sentence, Kaoru barged in carrying Hasume princess style and hrr face was streaked with tears.

It made my heart skip a beat and also made my heart hurt alot. Damn it!!! Why am I so jealous over a boy?! we managed to help him stop crying and after the storm he smiled at us. His smile was really bright.It made me and Kaoru blush profusely.

The next day....

We played which is the real Hikaru game!! me and Kaoru always played this game. Haruhi of course guessed it right.We tested everyone else too but they couldn't get it right.

Suddenly Hasume barged into the room and quickly said Sorry!! I was late!! We also made him play Which One Is The Real Hikaru Game!! I was on the right and kaoru was of course on the left.

I-I think Hikaru is the one on the right. he said. I just said wron...... wait....Correcttt what  is your reason?  and he answered You look the same but your personalities are so different. the answer that Haruhi said. Everyone in the club room was shocked except for Haruhi and Kaoru.

He barged into our small world just like Haruhi...... as we stared in shock.

Hey Guys!!!

Question of the day!!  is......

What animal so you like best?

Mine is Narwhal ._.

Do you like this chapter?

I don't really like it because I didn't know what to write this chapter so I just anyhow wrote it but please continue reading this story and please

LIKEEEEE

COMMENTTT

&

FAVOURITEEEEEE

And don't forget to slap that vote button whether you want it or not.... anyways it won't waste your time it only takes a second~~~~♡♥♡♥♡♥☆★☆★☆★

-PokkaPistol Xd

Bye ~ ~★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★