Sick Hasume Chapter 10

**Hasume's POV **

Haahh... I guess I'm really sick... All I do is pull down the weight on my sister's shoulder. I guess I really have nothing to do. And by the minute, my fever gets worse. What should I do? I guess I should rest.

**Haruhi's POV **

Haah... Hasume's sick and can't come to school. What should I do? Hasume must've gotten sick from that trip to the 'beach'. If Hasume's fever gets worse, she would turn- "HARUHII!!"

I turned around and saw Tamaki-senpai attack me from behind but I quickly dodged enough time for me to see Tamaki-senpai to fall past me, hit the wall face first and go to his corner of mushrooms. Anyway, I shouldn't tell the host club that Hasume's sick or they'll go visit her.

When she's sick, she'll seriously turn- "Oh haruhi, you were here?" said the twins in unison cutting my line of thought."Yeah." I quickly answered and left quickly so as to not let them notice that Hasume  didn't come today.

Time Skip~

But stupid me didn't think of when I'm in class.. sitting in between both Hikaru and Kaoru. When there is an empty sit behind me where Hasume is supposed to sit. So its just me trying my best to make them not look behind.

●◇● Another Time Skip~《YAY~》

Urgg.. why must god be so against me today? I forgot I had club activities and so does Hasume. God.., Mother-In-Law... WHY?! As well give up and let them know the truth. Haahh... What a tiring and annoying day.

I pushed open the door to music room three and ignored the rose petals that come out mysteriously. Actually I found out why it does that. A few years ago, Tamaki wanted to cover the whole floor with rose petals so as to make the room smell like roses where 'princes' like 'us' will look even better. But he slipped on something and the petals and all of it fell into an air conditioner just above the door of music room three which was just washed and was set open for drying.

Yea, I know its pretty pathetic, but what can I say? He is Tamaki-senpai afterall. Not much to expect from him. I know, talk about how ironic it is and he took so many rose petals so that it could last till we graduate?! Seriously?!

"Oh Haruhi, where's Hasume? She isn't skipping club activities is she? She owes alot of money." says Kyouya-Senpai as soon as I went in the club room. "Nah! We never saw her all day." spoke the twins in unison. Whatttt.... they knew the whole time? Those damn rich bastards... had me coop up with them trying to distract them all day.

"ne.. ne.. come to think of it, Hasu-chan was the most drenched in the rain at the beach wasn't she?" said honey-senpai all of a sudden."Well, she is sick. But you can't visit her. When she's sick, she'll turn-"

"HARUHII! MY BELOVED DAUGHTER!" I quickly moved a step to the side and Tamaki-senpai fell pass me and hit his head against a wall and went to his corner of mushrooms looking depressed and growing more mushrooms. 

"Wait a minute, Hasume's not here so she's sick! Host Club,  we can't let a damsel in distress stay at home sick. We'll have to assist her and make her feel better! Come! Men! Let's go to Haruhi's house!" as Tamaki-senpai said as he pointed his finger up.

"W-wait! you can't! when Hasume is sick, she turns mature as in ero (sexy) mature." as they walked pass me and ignoring me. These damn rich bastards.

At the Fujioka Household~

As we walked into the house, we see Hasume standing there dressed in her pajamas. "Onee-tan Welcome home! Ah.. you brought guests. Let me get some tea. " she said as she was rubbing her eyes with her face flushed and was speaking in the voice she had when we were little. Technically, she was the youngest in all three of us. Hasuke was the oldest and I was the second oldest. Tamaki quickly hugged her and said "My daughter Hasume is just so cute!!" I rushed over, pushed Tamaki-senpai away and quickly pulled hasume to bed. "Hasume, you're sick, don't go around offering people if they want tea."