Here Comes The Zuka Club Again.... Chapter 6

**Hasume's POV**

Today's costume is Knights In shining amour. The Host Club were all dressed in knights' costumes including me and Haruhi. Haruhi went to get something she forgot in her classroom and  left.

After awhile she still haven't came back. Suddenly the door  burst open and there were three girls who I don't know but the other hosts seemed to know them.

Before I knew it, the three girls from another school were holding me and touching my skin and saying how my skin was still very smooth and saying they wanted me to join their school again. I did not understand what they meant by still and again.

I asked them  what they meant and all three of them started being confused. Just then Haruhi walked back and saw us. We were  probably in a weird pose as she anime sweatdropped.

Just then, the host club comes up and says to the three girls that I was a boy and I was Haruhi's triplet brother and Haruhi agreed. The three girls looked at me then introduced themselves to me in a weird acting way and I was astonished and asked "How do you keep so many clothes under your uniform?" they just answered "Its a secret!" I nodded in excitement.

They called themselves The Zuka Club. Then Amakusa-san pulled me to her and looked at my eyes and said "She obviously a girl. Look at her wonderful maiden eyes and smooth skin.." I quickly denied but she put her hand on my waist and lower me down like a tango move.

She said "There's no point denying it." and just then, my wig fell off and my long brown hair came out. The Host Club looked at me in shock except for Haruhi and Kyouya and Mori because he doesn't show much emotion.

"H-Hasume you're a g-girl?" they all asked in shock except for Mori, Haruhi and Kyouya. "No point denying it now." said Haruhi. Just then, Amakusa-san pulled me closer to her and said "You mean you don't know that this cute maiden was a maiden?! One could tell if one was a maiden or not despite their clothes." sending Tamaki to a corner sulking.

**No one's POV**

Hasume flushed and bowed quickly and said frantically "I'm sorry I kept it a secret!!!" Which made everyone except Haruhi blush. They kept saying it was fine and Tamaki quickly jumped on her hugging her tightly saying how cute she was.

The Zuka Club still standing there stole Hasume and Haruhi in a minute to their side and said that both of them should join their school. But they both refused.

After the trio from The Zuka Club went back to their school, everyone looked at Hasume and she flushed and looked embarrassed which made everyone blush again except haruhi.

**Hikaru POV**

OMG!!!!!! Hasume was a girl ?! why couldn't I tell? This is just like that time with Haruhi !!!! But I still like Haruhi and always will but Hasume is so cute.

**Kaoru's POV**

Wow Hasume is a girl?! I'm so relieved that I'm not gay. I like Hasume and I can see that Hikaru likes her too but this time I'm not gonna give up on her for my brother!! She is just too precious.

**Tamaki's POV**

I couldn't tell that Hasume was a girl? Well at least now I would have two secret princesses. >////< *Imagines him with Haruhi and Hasume in female clothing watching the sunset*

**No one's POV**

"I already knew from the start that Hasume is a girl." said Kyouya. "WHAT?! THEN WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL US ?!?! said the twins and Tamaki. "I just didn't want to." replied Kyouya while walking away and no one noticed that Kyouya was secretly blushing as he walked away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey Readers!!!

I'm sorry this chapter sucks because I wanted to write that she was found out but I didn't know how to write the ending but don't worry, I planned the next chapter already!! So please keep on reading and please answer this QUESTION OF THE DAY!!!

Who should I put Harumi with?

Please answer soon~~

and please

LIKEEEEE

COMMENTTT

&

FAVOURITEEEEEE

And don't forget to slap that vote button!!! It only takes a second!!~~~~♥♡♥♡♥♡☆★☆★☆