Secrets Chapter 7

**no one's POV **

~In the Clubroom~

"Hey Milord, who's teddy bear is this?" asked the twins in unison. "Hmmmm... I don't know but its cute." replied Tamaki. "Hey Haruhi, do you know who this teddy bear belongs to?" Haruhi looks up and noticed that the teddy bear was Hasume's.

"Ah! Where did you get that? That teddy bear is Hasume's most favourite teddy bear that she carry around almost everywhere!" Haruhi shouted frantically. "Ah! Then we can sell it online to people who wants it. If its a cute teddy bear, some stupid spoiled rich girl would buy it at any cost."

said Kyouya grinning evilly.

Before he was about to click the sell button, Haruhi stopped him and warned him "Trust me! Do NOT click that button. If you do, you will regret you ever did it. This is not like that time you sold my pencil. Hasume's attitude is worst when she is angry!!" but he clicked it anyway.

After awhile~~

Hasume rushed into the room to faced the host club with tears in her eyes and asked if anyone has saw her Misa-Chan. "Who's Misa-Chan?" asked the twins in unison while blushing. "It's Hasume's favourite teddy bear." Haruhi said while comforting Hasume.

Everyone in the host club sweated profusely trying to hide the fact that they were the ones who sold her precious Misa-Chan except for Haruhi and Kyouya. Suddenly there was a loud beeping sound from Kyouya's laptop and he said "Oh! Your precious Misa-Chan has earned us quite alot of money." which shocked every member of the host club.

Hasume then turned to the whole host club and started crying more and said "H-How could you sell Misa-Chan?" as tears started to fall down her face. "I HATE YOU GUYS!!" she shouted while crying and pulled Haruhi with her and ran home before the host club could protest.

"How could you do this to Hasume?! You really are a devil Kyouya!" shouted all the members of the host club at once even Mori who was usually very composed.

The next few days, Hasume didn't turn up for the club activities and was always ignoring the twins who tried to cheer her up in class. When she went home, the whole host club was there and Hasume  looked at Haruhi but she just said "I'm sorry Hasume. They forced me."

She death glared at the host club members who was shocked as she was the shy and kind type that would never glare at people. Tamaki quickly recovered and went over to Hasume to try to make Hasume forgive them.

But she pulled his arm and flipped him over her shoulder. Everyone was astonished. She quickly stomped into her room and locked the door. Everyone looked at Haruhi asking for her to explain.

Haruhi just sighed and replied " Hasume is the strongest at Judo, Karate, Martial Arts and more...... alive....." everyone was shocked even Kyouya "But there was no information in the laptop that says that." asked Kyouya "Well.... thats because, it only happens when Hasume gets angry and she hardly ever becomes angry. When she is angry, she changes into a totally different person. That's why I told you to not sell that bear or you will regret it." replied Haruhi.

"But she can't possibly beat Mori or Honey -Sempai right?" said the twins as they push Honey and Mori to the locked door of Hasume's room. They kept knocking the door until Hasume came out annoyed and sent them a death glare of a beast and a demon added together which frightened the whole host club.

Honey finally then said "If you can't beat me or Takashi, then you have to forgive us." Before he could say anything else, Hasume was sprinting towards him and pulled him over her shoulder and walked over to Mori and did the exact same thing and walked back into her room and locked the door.

Everyone except Haruhi looked shocked at Hasume's door and at Mori and Honey. "I told you so." said Haruhi boredly.

**Harumi's POV **

"Here Hasume,  have this teddy bear! it'll cheer you up whenever you are lonely or sad so be brave and never cry in front of anyone." said the smiling woman who were the triplets' mother.

"Thanks Mummy!!  I promise I'll never be sad in front of anyone." said the smiling little girl whose smile was genuine and not fake.

A few years later~

"Its so sad that that Fujioka had to die. She was a great lawyer wasn't she?" whispered a neighbour of the Fujioka Family. "Yeah! But look at Hasume. She is not even crying. What a heartless girl."

The little girl walked to a forest and sat on a stump holding her teddy bear crying her eyes out not knowing a little boy who looked like her was looking at her as he was in hiding.

How much he wanted to comfort her but couldn't as he heard the promise she made with their mother.

~ End of Flashback ~

** Hasume's POV**

Ah, its that dream again. I wonder when that was. Its been awhile I should go visit Mummy's grave again. I walked over to my door and opened it. The host club was still here but this time they had my teddy bear with them. I wonder how they got it back. I wonder.... I walked over to them and took Misa-Chan back and gave them a sad smile which made them all look abit sad. I wonder what happened to their ethusiastic behaviour.  They must be tired. I smiled as hey fell asleep on the couch with Haruhi beside me. I asked Haruhi what happened but she just smiled at me and said "Its a secret!".

~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys sorry it took so long to post this chapter.

And sorry that this chapter was so short. I've been busy lately with school stuff.And please

LIKEEEEE

COMMENTTT

&

FAVOURITEEEEEE

And don't forget to slap that vote button!!!!!!☆★☆★☆♡♥♡♥♡♥♡

The next chapter will be how the host club got Hasume's teddy back!!!

And pic the side is Hasume crying looking for her Misa-Chan! ^_^ (looks kinda like Haruhi crying though)

See you next time!!

-PokkaPistolXd