Club Activities Chapter 3

**Hasume's POV**

A few weeks passed and I got used to the host club but sometimes when the club is closed,  Hikaru and Kaoru would force me and Haruhi into cute dresses and costumes and stuff because i look exactly like Haruhi but I never did wear them, since I didn't like dresses and cute costumes like those and I was supposed to be pretending to be a guy. They make me shy but today, Hikaru caught me and forced me and Haruhi into the dressing room ( they're both triplets so it doesn't matter what gender they are.) with two different outfits.She went out first because she was used to  wearing dresses. While I just stood there not daring to go out. It was a mini skirt and I was really red in the face with just wearing it.

**Hikaru's POV**

Me and Kaoru and Milord (Tamaki) were waiting for Haruhi and Hasume to come out. Haruhi did first and we all looked at her because she was really cute.Especially Milord.He jumped onto Haruhi attacking her and shouted OH!! MY DAUGHER IS SO CUTE AND ADORABLE!! she just ignored him though.

After awhile, Hasume still hasn't come out and me and kaoru were getting impatient and I walked over to Haruhi and asked her to ask Hasume to come out. She walked in and asked him  to come out but he refused but she tricked him saying that we were giving out free ootoro.

He quickly jumped out but then he realised that he was tricked and he was standing there all red in the face clutching his dress nervously.He looked so innocent and pure that all the host members blushed looking at him except for Haruhi. Milord looked at him and attacked him too while blushing. OH!!!!!!!!! MY SON LOOKS SO CUTE AND  PURE OH HOW I WANNA KISS YOU!!!!!  While hugging him tighter. I started feeling a sharp pain in my chest for some reason.

He squirmed and managed to mutter M-mori senpai help me!! Mori senpai's eyes widened at his sentenced and blushed even more and quickly walked over and carried him up like literally carry him up.Until Tamaki couldn't touch him anymore. Milord just pouted and said Don't be such a party pooper moriiiiiii.......

Damn it !! why do I feel so jealous?! I only like Haruhi and Hasume is a HE!! I turned around and noticed that Kaoru looked at Hasume the same way as I did. Jealousy....

Hey guys!!

Question of the day!!!!!

Who would you vote for Hasume?

Hikaru, Kaoru, Tamaki or Mori?

I actually vote for either Mori or Hikaru. ._.

Anyways pleaseeeee

LIKEEEEEEE

COMMENTTTTTT

AND

FAVOURITEEEEEE

ANF DONT FORGET TO SLAP THAT VOTE BUTTON!!! IT ONLY TAKES A SECOND~~~~~♥♡♥♡♥♡

Bye~~~