The Crush Grows

   "Ramen!" Naruto exclaimed loudly before he started to slurp up his 5th bowl.

  "And Kakashi-Sensei is paying for it all!" Sakura beamed as she picked up a slab of pork with her chopsticks. You and Sasuke ate in silence watching the two run their mouths.

  The silver-haired jōnin chuckled nervously as he peered into his wallet. "Naruto, that's your last bowl."

   The blonde boy let out a loud gasp, "But Kakashi-sensei, that was only my 5th bowl! I'm not even halfway full!" Naruto whined loudly.

  "That is too bad, Naruto."

  "Well, in that case, Kakashi-sensei can we be treated to ramen after every mission." He asked eagerly.

"We'll see."

  Sasuke let out a loud sigh, "I'm leaving." He said in his expressionless deep voice. You gave him an odd look, knowing him he'd never just exclaim it and stand there for a bit. You then realize he was giving Naruto a strange look.

  "Huh?... oh! Oh, okay." Naruto said finally catching on, "I'll see you later then." You and Sakura watched as Sasuke walked out into the night, the moonlight bouncing off his raven black hair.

  "Well, it's time for me to go," Sakura said over the loud slurping sounds coming from Naruto. "See you tomorrow Kakashi-sensei." She got up, leaving a half-full bowl of ramen, and started walking the opposite way of Sasuke.

  After finishing his bowl, he looked over at Sakura's and then mine. "You can have it Naruto." You say with a sigh, you slide the bowl across the counter.

  Naruto smiled at you "Aww thanks, (Y/N) you're the best!" He exclaimed before slurping down his two final bowls of the night. He finished within seconds, "Goodnight (Y/N)! Goodnight Kakashi-Sensei!" He screamed the ran off into the night.

  You wave him goodbye before you finally stood up, it was only you and Kakashi, and of course, he had one of his books with him, his right eye scanning over the pages quickly.

'Icha Icha Paradise sounds intriguing...' You thought to yourself.

"Goodnight Kakashi-Sensei." You say even though you doubt he's listening.

"(Y/N), wait."

He grabbed you by the wrist and you froze for a bit. After regaining your composure you turned to him, "Yes Sensei?"

"Let me walk you home, you live farther from here than the others. I don't want anything to happen to you."

You blushed at the fact that he cared enough to walk you home, which was on the other side of the village. "It's okay Sensei, you don't have to. I'll be fine." You didn't want to bother him. You tried to wiggle your wrist free from his grip.

"Let me just pay the bill and we can go." You rolled your eyes and crossed your arms. Kakashi paid for the meal quietly and then lead you out of the small restaurant. "Lead the way."

♡♡♡

It felt like the two of you were walking for hours, due to the silence. You were practicing your hand signs as you walked, a thing you only do when you're nervous or overthinking something or bored.