VIII

(Y/N)'s 16th Birthday

  You woke up to the sound of a knock at your door, without opening your eyes you instinctively rolled out of the bed and onto your feet. You shuffled from the soft carpet of your bedroom to the hardwood of the living room. "Who is it?" You questioned, sounding half dead.

"It's us!" A cheerful voice beamed from the other side of the door.

You frowned knowing that whoever 'us' is was decided whether you needed to put on shorts or not. You peered through the peephole of your door to see Ino, Sakura, Hinata, and Ten Ten. You groaned as you opened the front door, "What?" you greeted them.

"Well good morning to you too!" Ino replied as she pushed past you into your apartment, followed by the other girls.

You watched them take off their shoes and start towards your couch. "Why are you guys here?" You yawned.

  "Well since it is your birthday we thought we could all hang out! Get you out of the house, and just have girl time!" Ten Ten beamed.

"Yeah, you usually spend your birthdays all alone, we just though we could change that." Hinata said with a sweet smile.

They were right, you had spent the last couple of birthdays alone, not because you hated everyone or anything like that, you just spent the day to sleep and eat without any interruptions. "Fine, what do you guys have in mind?"

"Well," Sakura started with her cheery voice, "we thought we could start by going to the hot springs, then go shopping, then there's this nice little place were we can take an art class together, then after that we can just drop you off here. Does that sound good?"

"Sure, yeah whatever. Let me just get dressed." You yawned then headed towards the door.

"Umm, isn't that the Hatake Clan symbol?" Ten Ten questioned you, stopping you in your tracks.

  You pulled the shirt away from you and looked at it, and there it was in the middle of your over-sized white shirt was the Hatake Clan symbol. You had forgotten that you were wearing one of Kakashi's casual shirts, aka something he never wore, that he left behind one night.

  You started to blush as realized you had worn this in front of the girls out of all people, they were definitely going to take this too far

You started to blush as realized you had worn this in front of the girls out of all people, they were definitely going to take this too far. You smiled nervously and scratched the back of your head, "Oh, uh, I guess. I wouldn't even know, I barely remember my own clan symbol. I probably just thought it was a cool design, that's all." You lied, badly, trying to cover up the tracks, then sped walked into your room to change.

You quickly slipped into you daily outfit, that you had duplicates of like any other good cartoon or anime character would. You brushed your (H/C) hair in the mirror.

"(Y/N)! Hurry up so we can go, we don't have all day you know!" Ino yelled causing you to roll your eyes.

You gave yourself one last look in the mirror, "Coming!" you called as you walked out of your room.