IV

Kissy Confessions

   You let out a long sigh as you plopped your bag by the entrance to you bedroom. You had just gotten back from the Land of Honey and after a dinner with the rest of Squad 7 you decided you deserve a well deserved, 12 hour nap. You yawn as you kicked of your shoes, shuffled to your bed and fell right onto the (F/C) comforter. From there the very last of your energy was devoted to take off your bra and after 54 frustrating seconds of fiddling with it you slipped it off and dropped it on your bed. Your eyes slowly closed and you began your nap, and as for your entertainment during that nap, the vivid memory of you kissing your sensei and starting a forbidden relationship replayed over and over again. And then, your doorbell rang, awaking you from what was now your favorite movie. You let out a little groan and tried to ignore it. But of course it went off again. "Coming!" You exclaimed in the most exhausted tone.

   You forced yourself away from your bed and shuffled all the way to the door and swung it open. It was Kakashi, and suddenly you weren't so exhausted. "Hey." You said with a smile.

   "Hey, uh, can we talk." He stood in his stance, hands in pockets, leaned back a bit, his face, emotionless unlike that eye of his.

   "Yeah, uh sure. Just leave your shoes by the door." You stepped back allowing him to walk in.

   You watched him as he walked in, took off his shoes and started to scan your apartment, his eye wondering from the couch to the kitchen.

   'What the hell does the other eye do under that headband? Just look at nothing?' You thought to yourself as you closed the door.

   "Nice place." He said as he made his way to couch and sat.

   "Thanks, you want some water, or something?"

  He shook his head. "No thank you." Awkward silence filled the living room and stayed for a few minutes. "About the other night, you know at Hikari's."

  "Oh, yeah. Of course..." You spoke as is it were nothing, like you weren't just dreaming of it 7 minutes ago. You walked over and sat one the opposite end of the couch and got comfortable. "Our kiss."

  Both of your faces grew hot. "Yeah, about that." Kakashi started, "As much as I... we, want to do this, we can't. You're my student-"

  "And you're my sensei." You interrupted as she slowly scooted towards him.

   He noticed and leaned against the arm rest. "Yes, and that's why we can not do this. It's forbidden. It is wrong, we can't."

  Suddenly your leg was pressed against his, your hand resting on it as well. "Kakashi-Sensei?" He hummed in response as your other hand slipped past him to the other side of his face , using your index finger you went down his sharp jawline turning his face to yours. "What do you think of me?"

  "Well, there is something about you obviously. No one has gotten the better of me like that, no one has ever stolen Icha Icha from my hands, no one has ever dodged my attacks."

  You chuckled, 'He calls hair ruffling an attack.'

  "No one has ever taken my mask off like you. Has ever kissed me like you. And you're so beautiful with your flowing (H/C) waves, and those shimmering (E/C) eyes, and those lips." Before you knew it the both of you were leaning in, centimeters away from each other with your fingers you slipped off his mask, your eyes slowly shutting to prepare for the kiss. Kakashi chuckled, his strong hand grabbed your chin making you open your eyes. His black eyes were at your lips, his thumb brushed across the bottom of them. His eyes then met yours, they had a longing look. "As much as I want to, we can't. We'll get in trouble."