IX

(Edited and Republished)

Ninja Pups in Training

"I don't want to do this anymore, Kakashi. It hurts." You whined as another bead of sweat formed on your forehead.

Kakashi smiled from his spot above you. "Come on you're so close. Just a little bit more." He encouraged. "You want to work with the puppies don't you?"

With a grunt you used the rest of your strength to lift the bar up and off of your chest into the air, your arms were shaking as you held it up.

"299." Kakashi said calmly watching you bring it down and back up. "300. Good job." He grinned as he grabbed the bar from you and put it on its resting place. "You finally successfully benched 550 pounds."

   You sat up, shook your arms then frowned, "Yeah, but did you have to spot me like that? It's weird."  You motioned at how he stood, above you with you laying in between his legs.

"What? I like to see you struggling for your breath under me. All your cute expressions and noises... it turns me on." You could tell that under the mask he was smirking.

You felt your face grow hot from the comment. "Oh shut up, Kakashi. You're such a pervert." You said playfully pushing him off of you so you could get up. You looked at the large mirror on the wall of the gym and started to fix your hair.

"Nervous? "He asked as he watched you through the mirror.

You looked at his reflection, "About what?"

"The puppies' first mission."

"I'm not worried about them. I'm more worried about seeing Tsunade. I swear she's on to us Kakashi."

"I doubt it. And even if she was, we haven't done anything wrong."

"We almost did. We should be more careful. I-"

"You should be less tempting." He muttered under his breath. Silence followed.

"I don't want you to get in trouble." You looked at his reflection, your (E/C) eyes filled with worry.

"You shouldn't be worried about me." You could tell he was smiling through his mask. "Now let's go before we end up late." He started towards the gym exit.

You got up from the bench and followed him. "Look at you telling me to hurry like you've never been late."

He held the door and allowed you to walk past him. "I don't want my bad habits rubbing off on you. You've already been reading my books behind my back. And all throughout the night at that. You must really find them interesting."

You felt your cheeks grow hot with embarrassment. "It is interesting. In ways your perverted minded wouldn't understand. I'm just reading it for the plot."

Kakashi chuckled, "That's what I said when I was caught reading my first dirty book."

"Kakashi, you disgust me." You said giving him a dirty look.

"You know you love me." He said smiling.

♡♡♡