X

So would it be Narusasu or Sasunaru?
(This was supposed to be for Pride Month)

  Naruto yawned and snuggled closer to Sasuke who was carrying him home from (Y/N)'s. It had been a long day after spying on Kakashi all day followed by a punishment after being caught.

  The blonde boy yawned again, this time he was waking up. "Sasuke?"

  He hummed in response.

  "You know I can walk right?" Naruto was quickly dropped onto his back. He sat up, "You could've just put me down ya know?"

  Sasuke smiled and offered his hand to his rival. "But it wouldn't have been funny."

Naruto rolled his eyes as he was helped up. "You're an ass. You know that right?" He intertwined his fingers with Sasuke's and continued to walk down the basically empty streets of Konoha. Sasuke only replied with giving Naruto a kiss on the hand. "How long was I out for?"

"About 45 minutes."

"What were you and (Y/N) talking about?"

Sasuke gave Naruto another kiss on the hand, "Training."

Naruto just nodded. He knew Sasuke didn't like to speak more than he had too, but something about that seemed off. He looked over at Sasuke who appeared to be in his own little world. He had no expression on his face, as usual, and his onyx eyes were fixed on the full moon the shined bright against the navy blue sky.

"What?"

  Sasuke's voice brought Naruto back to reality, the blonde boy didn't realize he was staring. "Huh?" He answered dumbly.

Sasuke chuckled, "You're staring, Naruto. Why?"

  Naruto laughed and scratched the back of his head, "You're just so handsome, I can't help but look at you."

  The raven-haired boy actually smiled, "Almost home."

   Naruto nodded as his apartment came into view. "Are you staying with me tonight? I miss waking up to you sleeping next to me." Naruto playfully grabbed Sasuke by the waist and pulled him closer.

  Sasuke looked at Naruto up and down, "If I stay, we are going straight to sleep. I'm tired, and sore from last time."

  Naruto laughed, "Aww, you can't handle it when I'm rough?" He teased then pulled Sasuke in closer to give him a kiss on the cheek. "Don't worry I'll be gentle this time." He then stopped at the entrance to his building.

"I'm going home." Sasuke said bluntly.

"Wait, what?" Naruto sat there frozen with shock plastered on his face and Sasuke walked away from him. The newfound silence allowed crickets to be heard in the distance.

  Naruto then ran after his dark haired partner and grabbed him by the hand. Sasuke stopped in his tracks, "Yes, Naruto?"

  The way he said it had always made Naruto's spine shiver, the way he rolled the 'r' and put so much emphasis on it. The blonde shinobi smiled as Sasuke turned to face him, "Just stay, even if it's for a while. Just until I fall asleep even." he bartered.

  Sasuke sighed then adjusted his hand so he could intertwine his fingers with Naruto's, as if saying 'You know I can't say no to you.'

  Naruto's face broke into a toothy grin. The two made their way up the stairs and into Naruto's apartment. The light flickered on to reveal the small apartment he called home. As usual the dining table was filthy, covered in instant ramen trash among other junk food wrappers. The bed was unmade and there were dirty clothes sprawled across the floor. Naruto chuckled nervously, "Sorry for the mess I woke up late this morning and I-"