Chapter 7 : Lunch's Own Moments

Morning came and it was already lunch time. All the previous subject passed by like a breeze, maybe it's the perks of managed to adapt to the environment. Students filled the hallways like always; some of them just gathered to chat, eating lunch with their friends from the neighbor class, or fetch their drinks.

In Class 1, Ikuya held his lunch which was covered with white cloth with blue stripes. He stood up from his seat and he glanced at Haru, Kisumi, and [Name] who ate lunch together – with Kisumi did the talking.

"Ah, basketball training is so tiring." The pink head said. "How is the swimming club?"

"Normal." Haru replied.

"That's all you've ever say, Haru."

"It's quite fun." [Name] added.

Ikuya walked passed them and then walked towards the window. After a few seconds standing there, he moved away but not too far away from the three's desk. Kisumi and [Name] looked at him in confusion while Haru didn't acknowledge anything.

"Kirishima." Kisumi suddenly called, startling the boy.

"What?"

"Do you want to eat with us too?" Kisumi offered. Ikuya looked at the three before looking away, turning his back towards the three.

"Not really..." he denied. But he stopped in his tracks and looked at Haru from his shoulder.

"What?" Haru asked raising his eyebrow, feeling the amber eyes boring onto him.

"Nothing."

"Let's eat together. I want to talk with you, too, Kirishima." Kisumi persuaded with a smile.

Ikuya looked at Kisumi and averted his eyes towards [Name]. The girl smiled. "The more, the merrier, you know?'

Finally, he gave in. "Then I guess I have no choice." He placed his lunch with his drink on the desk before pulling a chair for him to sit on beside [Name].

"Since you insist."

The girl chuckled nervously. Is it just her or Ikuya's too shy to talk to them about joining lunch so he walked around to be noticed by at least one of them?

"Food, food!" Asahi chanted. "Ah! Why are you sitting there!?"

The red-head exclaimed when he noticed that his usual seat was stolen by Ikuya. Asahi even went as far as to point the dark sea green-haired boy.

"I can sit wherever I want, can't I?" Ikuya retorted.

"That's my seat!" Asahi protested as he stomped his head on the wooden floor.

"Asahi. Sit here!" Kisumi offered a seat, which was his lap.

"Are you crazy!? What!? No!" Asahi rejected it as fast as lightning.

"Asahi, you're so interesting!"

"You can have my seat." [Name] offered as she stood up and pulled another chair. She moved it to Haru's left side from her original position which was on Haru's right side. While she moved the chair, Haru helped her moved her lunch. [Name] gave Haru a 'thank you' smile with only replied by the boy looking away.

"R-Really!?" Asahi asked and [Name] nodded. The red-head's eyes sparkled.

"Thanks, [Nickname]! Now – hey! Why did you move there!?" Asahi yelled when he noticed Ikuya moved to Haru's right side, stealing his seat.

"It's my choice to sit wherever I want." The boy restated.

"You just stole my new seat!"

"Now, now, both of you..." [Name] said.