Creating The Destiny Of Your Choice

In this information age, we have an overflow of knowledge. Do we pause and check the quality of the informationwe are consuming? Does it matter or can we listen, read and watch everything that is fed to us. Like food is a vital part of our body, information is the food for the mind. Every piece of information we consume becomes the source of our thoughts. Our every thought is followed by a feeling. Feelings over a period of time develop our attitude. Attitude comes out into action. Any action done repeatedly becomes a habit. All our habits put together is our personality. Our personality radiates energy and as will be the energy we send out, so will be the energy we receive according to the law of karma, which becomes our destiny. Let us be aware of this inner process and see the impact of our thoughts on our destiny and the influence of information on our thoughts. Simple formula Information = Destiny.

Let us take simple scenes of our life and check how we react - Your child has not reached home and phone is not reachable ... are thoughts of worry, anxiety and mishap natural? You have worked very hard on an assignment andyou get criticism in return ... are thoughts of hurt natural? You expect someone to behave in a particular way and they just do not seem to understand ... are thoughts of irritation and anger natural? We live in a world where uncomfortable emotions like stress, anger, rejection, hurt, jealousy, resentment are being called natural. This chain of emotions means we are creating a disturbed mind, diseased body and conflicting relationships.

We want a destiny of peace, love, happiness, health, wealth and harmony. To change our destiny, we will need to create the right thoughts and to make that happen in a natural way, we need to consume pure information. Stop and check the quality of information we are feeding the mind daily. Very often, we are feeding our self with information fullof terror, violence, hatred, ridicule, impurity, manipulation ...

which is reflecting in our destiny today. The next time we receive any information, we need to check whether it is the right dietfor us to be spiritually, emotionally, physically and socially healthy. If not, letus not read or absorb it, like we refuse to eat food which is not right for us. Reading negative information and sharing it with friends is creating a deepkarma of radiating negative energy and this collective energy makes our world what it is today.Let us begin the day with ten minutes ofhealthy information. Spiritual information can be our friend on this journey. Information full of wisdom and deep insights which nurture the mind and empower us to create right thoughts in every situation and choose a beautiful destiny daily. Facing a challenge or just a little confused ... our friend is always with us. Just read a little piece of spiritual information and read every word and feel the mind getting strengthened to cross the challenge in a dignified way.

Creating a destiny of our choice ... It's only one thought away!