1. Jerika

"Arg your so annoying get out of my room!" I shout at Jake. He's always coming into my room to annoy me when I'm trying to do stuff. "If you were a dude" Jake says in a weird southern American accent "I'd still date Cha". "That's nice now leave I need to get changed" I say to Jake as I push him out the door, I have to admit it's pretty funny when he talks like that but he does it at the worst time. I get changed into my workout clothes which is a black Nike singlet top and black Nike shorts, then I grab Tessa and we go to the gym. Tessa is my best friend we do everything together and have so much fun. She's 5'6, has brown hair and golden brown eyes while I'm also 5'6 I have brown hair and my eyes are a light hazel colour. After the gym we go back to the team 10 house and change into normal clothes.

I'm so excited right now because I'm filming my first YouTube video with Tessa it's a Q & A and it's going great. One of the questions is 'What do I look for in a guy' I say someone who is an athlete, have light coloured eyes, they're ambitious, motivated  and we need to connect well, I also may or may not be describing someone in Team 10. After filming I ask Jake to help me edit as I'm still getting used to it. Jake is the CEO of Team 10 and he helps social media influencers grow their following and all that type of stuff. Jake is really nice but can be mean sometimes although so can everyone so no hate, he's 6'1, has blonde hair and light brown eyes he's really funny and such a great guy and everyone ships us as jerika it's honestly really funny.

After editing it's now 11:00pm and I have to get up early in the morning so I put on some pjs and jump into bed and soon fall asleep.

Authors note
I hope you guys liked this chapter it might be a little boring and short but I promise it will get better. Please add this to your reading list so your always notified when I update, please vote if you like it and comment something you want to happen in the story.
- I