9. Goats

"Tessa guess what" I yell, "what?"
"Jake and I are officially together" I shout and we dance around her room "also me and Kade are finally friends again" I yell as well.

I walk downstairs and into the kitchen to make pancakes when I feel arms wrap around me "hey babe whatcha doing" jake says hugging me from behind "making pancakes, want some?" I ask and he nods his head and pauses "I never want to lose you again" he says sternly and I nod agreeing with him.

I set the pancakes on the table and gesture for Jake to start eating while I pour the maple syrup.

After we finish eating we put the dishes in the dishwasher and start talking about video ideas when we hear the doorbell ring "I have a surprise for you" Jake says excitedly "another one?" I ask and he runs to his room to get a blindfold and blindfolds me "what is it? I don't trust this" I say sternly "it's nothing bad trust me you'll love it" he says. He grabs my hand and walks outside and takes my blindfold off "OMG I love it, no way!" I yell hugging Jake when I see a cute little baby goat "yeah it's yours..... for an hour" Jake says "why can't we keep it?" I ask pouting "because we're not allowed pets" Jake says chuckling.

An hour passes and I'm sad to see the little goat leave. Goats are my favourite animal.

"Hey tomorrow you, me, Chance and Tessa are going on a double date" Jake says and I nod smiling.

Since my legs still hurt I decide to have a movie night with Tessa, Chance and Jake. We decide to watch white chicks because it's hilarious. Jake puts his arm around me doing the old yawning move and I lean into him and fall asleep.

Authors note
Hey guys I hope you liked this chapter if you did please vote and add it to your library/ reading lists. Sorry if it's a bit short but something really good is coming up soon so stay tuned for that.
- I