30. Mr & Mrs Youtube

"You can't leave, you'll never leave" Kade laughs at me "well you can't leave either" I grab his plane ticket and rip it into pieces "why did you do that" Kade looks surprised with a hint of anger. I don't say anything as I drag Kade out of the airport, surprisingly he follows.

I take Kade back to the team 10 house in silence. "Erika can we go for a walk" Jake asks me as soon as I step out of my car, I look at Kade and he nods signalling that it's okay. "Sure" Jake grabs my hand and intertwines our fingers. We walk for about five minutes and we arrive at a park with bright green grass and flowing trees among them there is a small wooden round shelter shaped in an arch with green vines going up and down the support beams.

Jake takes me to the middle of it "Erika can I ask you a question?" Jake says looking nervous "of course" I say smiling "Erika Costell, will you marry me, Jake Paul?" Jake says kneeling on one knee "omg yes" I scream and I kiss him passionately.

The ring is a gorgeous silver colour with a diamond ring in the middle and it has little diamonds around it.

"Hey guys meeting in the living room" I shout from every hallway so people can hear me. "Okay so guys Jake and I have some very big news" I say smiling while everyone looks at me intently "we're getting MARRIED" Jake and I exclaim, everyone jumps up and screams, congratulates and hugs us.

Tessa and I immediately go dress shopping, I want to look the best as possible. "Oh omg Tessa you have to wear this one" I hold out a light beige, strapless, floor length dress that will compliment her skin tone and figure very well. "Omg I love it" Tessa takes it and puts it in front of her "I'm going to try it on" she says and I nod my head smiling.

As I'm waiting for Tessa I keep looking for bridal dresses. I find a white strapless, floor length dress with lace on the chest area, perfect. "Tessa I'm going to try on a dress" I say when I approach the change stall. I put it on and immediately fall in love with it, it's so pretty and suits me well.

Tessa and I step out of the change room at the same time and squeal when we see each other with the dresses on "omg you look amazing" Tessa squeals "thank you" I hug her.

* 5 Hours later *
Tessa and I jump into a limo that will take us to the reception. I start to get nervous and my palms start to get sweaty "it's okay Erika" tessa says grabbing my hand "you'll be fine, drink some water" Tessa says handing me a water bottle.

We arrive at the chapel, it's the park that Jake proposed to me in. There's a red carpet running from the limos door to the archway that Jake and I stand under, the park is decorated with white chairs and on each chair there is a rose. On the floor there are flower petals spread everywhere.

Everyone in Team 10 is here along with our friends and family. Jake is standing on the left side of the arch waiting with the priest. He looks so handsome in his black suit and tux with a dress pocket that matches his red tie.

I step out of the limo with Tessa behind me, everyone faces me and Jake's face lights up and I can just bearly see a tear slip down his cheek. The musicians start playing soft romantic music as I start walking. I look down at my bouquet suddenly shy of everyone's stares at me, my bouquet has white, pink and red roses.

I reach the alter and stand next to Jake, I smile up at him and he smiles back making me feel the same butterflies I got when we went on our first date.

"We gather here to unite these two people in marriage. The essence of this commitment is the acceptance of each other in entirety, as a lover, companion and friend. Do you both pledge to share your lives openly with one another and to speak the truth in love? Do you promise to honour and tenderly care for one another, cherish and encourage each other, stand together, through sorrows and joys, hardships and triumphs for all the days of your lives?" The priest says looking at Jake and I
"We do" Jake and I say in unison.

"May these rings be blessed as a symbol of your union"

"Jake my you please repeat after me" Jake stands up tall and nods "I Jake Paul, promise to love and support you Erika Costell and live each day with kindness, understanding, truth, humour and passion. With this ring I thee wed"

"I Erika Costell, promise to love and support you Jake Paul and live each day with kindness, understanding, truth, humour and passion. With this ring I thee wed"

"Go now in peace and live in love, sharing the most precious gifts you have- the gifts of your lives United. And may your days be long on this earth. I now pronounce you husband and wife- Mr & Ms YouTube. You may now kiss the bride" the priest finishes and Jake grabs my face and kisses me.

Authors note
Aww how cute Jerika is now married! I hope you liked this chapter, I certainly did. I'm going to make a sequel that's why I stopped it where I did, if you have any suggestions for it please let me know. I just want to say thank you, without you I wouldn't have kept writing this book and thank you to, two of my friends (they know who they are) for encouraging me to write this.
It has been an amazing journey writing this book and I'm looking forward for the journeys to come. If you liked this book please vote, comment and add it to your reading lists/ library. Thank you for reading, I'll see you soon :)
- I