21. The meeting

I wake up and I can hear Jake and Alissa talking in the lounge room, I don't know what to do because if I go out their then it will be really awkward.

I decide to get up and make breakfast because my stomach wont stop growing when I see Jake and Alissa snuggling on the couch, I don't make eye contact and I continue to make breakfast when Jake starts walking over towards me. "Good morning" he says making a coffee "morning" I say flatly "what's wrong?" Jake asks me "I thought you didn't like Alissa and now I see you guys snuggling on the couch?" I say frustrated "I know it's complicated" and after that Jake walks off.

Around 12pm I get a text from Jake in the group chat

Team 10

Jake: Guys I have scheduled a photoshoot and group meeting for 1pm today I expect everyone to be at the were house by that time and don't be late.

I wonder what he wants to tell us because we haven't had a big group meeting in so long. I decide to get ready since it's 11:20. Because it's most likely a merch photo shoot I decide to put on my Costellers hoodie and sweat pants and drive to the were house with Tessa and Kade.

We pull up to the were house and can see lights, cameras and a green screen set up along with heaps of merch on clothes racks. "Hey guys" I say to the rest of the group but Jake is no where to be found. "Where is Jake?" I ask "He's out the back taking a phone call" Nick informs me. I look around at everyone's merch when I see it, I see the old jalissa merch top and sweatshirt and I realize that no one else has noticed so I pick it up off the rack and hold it up.

"Do you guys know why this is here" I ask and everyone looks shocked "it's here because guess who's back" Jake pops around the corner with Alissa behind him. Everyone gasps and then there is dead silence "this is what I wanted to talk about, in the meeting today" Jake says slightly smiling but Alissa looks upset.

I look around at everyone and they're all shocked with a few angry expressions then suddenly Alissa runs off and I get consumed with guilt so I run after her.

"Alissa wait" I yell as she runs into the bathrooms. I can hear her crying and I go to the stall with her in it. "I'm sorry" she weeps "I know it's okay" I hug her remembering all the great memories we had together.

After talking for a bit Alissa finally agrees to come back to the photo shoot.

Authors note
So Erika and Alissa are on talking terms. I thought about it and I'm going to end this book at 30 chapters I think it's a decent size and I hope your not too angry.
If you liked this chapter please vote and comment also if you like this book please add it to your reading lists/ library so you'll always be notified when I update.
- I