15. Shark attack!?

Today Jake said that he's got a surprise planned for me, but all he said is, is to wear a bikini under my clothes. So I pick a black bikini and get into the Uber.

"So are we going to the beach?" I ask somewhat rhetorically "nope" Jake says emotionless and when he talks like that I know his lying, but I shrug it off and listen to the radio playing, There's Nothing Holding Me Back.

"Okay close your eyes and I'll help you out of the Uber" Jake says and I close my eyes not knowing what to expect. I feel Jake's arms wrap around my waist and I get butterflies in my stomach. "I'm just going to put a lifejacket on you" and I nod my head.

Suddenly we're walking in the sand and I can feel the sand getting wetter signaling that we're near the water and Jake removes his hand and I open my eyes to see the beach "we're going swimming yay" I say sarcastically "haha no we're going paragliding" Jake chuckles "yay I love paragliding" I say walking into the water towards the boat.

While we're up in the air the view is gorgeous, you can see all of Miami beach. We've been flying for about 10 minutes when the boat starts to slow down causing us to slowly descend into the water. "Watch out!" Jake yells and I look around "what!". "There's a shark over there" Jake points behind us. "O my god no stop this isn't funny!" I yell "I'm not joking" Jake yells back "you better be" and with that we fall into the water "keep swimming" Jake yells and I start to panic this is one of my fears and I just want to get back onto the boat. "Haha got you" Jake says laughing as we're climbing back onto the boat "why would you do that? That's one of my worst fears!" I yell at him wanting to push him back into the water.

Once we get back to the hotel Jake and I start packing so we can leave tonight. "I don't want to leave" I say packing the last of my things "I know, me too" Jake replies.

When we finally land in LA it's around 9pm and I unpack all of my stuff and fall asleep.

Authors note
Hey guys sorry it's a short chapter but drama is coming up soon and THANK YOU GUYS FOR 17K READS OMGGGGGG I LITERALY LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH!!!!!!. If you liked this chapter please vote and comment. Also if you like this book please add it to your reading lists/ libraries so you'll always be notified when I update.

- I