24. I still love you

I wake up with butterflies in my stomach and a smile on my face remembering what happened last night. I walk out into the kitchen and start cooking pancakes "mmm those smell delicious" Kade walks in and hugs me "Good morning" I say smiling and Jake walks into the room "What's this?" Jake asks looking jealous "what do you mean?" I asked confused at what he was talking about "are you guys a thing now or?" Jake asks "yeah" Kade and I say hesitantly and Jake walks out. "What is his problem?" I say flipping a pancake "I don't know"

"Jake can we talk?" I ask walking into his room "get out" Jake says walking out of his wardrobe "I just want to talk" I say pleadingly "you know what? You break my heart and then date my co-worker/ best friend, how could you do that!?" Jake yells "are you really going to say that when you broke up with me and then you bring Alissa back and date her again, remembering that she was my best friend!?" I yell back getting angry and Jake slams his hand against the wall "arg you don't get it do you?" Jake yells and I'm pretty sure the whole neighbourhood can hear us "don't get what Jake? What are you not telling me?" I yell "I still freaking love you" Jake yells and slides down the wall "well maybe you should've thought about that before you went and dated Alissa again" I finally say walking out, with tears running down my face, that was one of the hardest things I've ever had to say. Truth is a small part of me still loves him too, but I'm with Kade now.

"What happened?" Kade looks worried as I walk into his house "Jake and I had a huge fight" I say hugging Kade "do you want to talk about it?" Kade asks and I nod my head.

"Jake didn't take the whole 'us' that well, he's pissed" I say sitting on the couch "why is he pissed?" Kade asks "because you're his best friend" I say "wasn't Alissa yours?" Kade says "yeah I know, he's just angry but he'll get over it".

I fall asleep on the couch after watching a few movies with Kade, when I feel him pick me up and put me on his bed and tucks me in.

I wake up to the smell of freshly roasted warm coffee, and a bunch of text messages from everyone, asking if I'm okay and texts messages from Jake saying his 'sorry', I put my phone down and get up. "I made you a coffee, just the way you like it" Kade smiles "thank you" I smile back.

Authors note

Ohhhhhh dramaaaaa. Guys please note that this book is a 'fan fiction' so some of the things you read obviously didn't happen and I know that 'Jerika' is still real. I know you guys are mad about 'Kerika' but please keep reading because there will be a huge surprise at the end, like you guys are not ready for it, it's hugeeee. I have also decided to make a sequel yay. And kind of take this chapter as a hint to what is going to happen next.

THANK YOU FOR 30K READS OMGGGGG ILYGSM!!!!!!

If you liked this chapter please vote and comment also if you like this book so far please add it to your reading lists/ library so you'll always be notified when I update.

Also I want to start question of the day so, QOTD: Where are you guys from?

AOTD: I'm from Australia

6 more chapters till the end :(

- I