6. Kidnaped

(Authors note
*Waning* this chapter may trigger anxiety or any other things please read it carefully. I don't want you guys to feel upset so if you need to skip part of the story than that's fine. I'm sorry if you do feel upset by it and it will only last 2 chapters.)

I wake up early because I have a photo shoot to get to.

As I'm leaving I feel someone grab my wrist, I turn around quickly and it's Jake. "Where are you going" Jake said in a worried tone "I'm going to a photo shoot" I told him and walked out of the house.

When I get to the place we're shooting in I didn't except it to be a mansion. It's huge with open plan kitchen, dining and living, it has a spa and an infinite pool which looks out and you can see the whole of LA. Damn I wish I lived here it's so gorgeous.

Once I finished the photo shoot it's 5:30pm and I look at my phone to see a bunch of texts from Jake all wondering where I was so I call him. "Finally Erika are you okay!?" Jake sounds worried but also relieved "yeah I'm fine I've been shooting all day" I reply "ok stay there I'm coming to pick you up" Jake says and hangs up, this is weird he's acting strange.

Suddenly a black van pulls over in front of me and two guys in all black suits get out, I start to freak out when one of the guys picks me up and throws me inside. "What are you doing I haven't done anything wrong" I yell at them soon realising they don't care what I think.

"Let me out my boyfriend is on his way" I scream "perfect that's who we need to see" one of the guys in a black suit says "what do you mean, please let me go" I say pleading "well we can't let you go, your our hostage and we need you to get to Jake" the other guy now says. "What did he do!?" I yell, they don't answer but soon I can feel that the van is moving. I'm so scared I don't know what to do. What did Jake do that was so bad?

Suddenly I hear screeching noises and I get flung forward from a sudden stop. I look out of the window and see Jake he's worried and he picks up his phone and calls me. "Jake help me the guys-" I say but get cut off when one of the guys snatch the phone out of my hands "Hello Jake" the guy says and I see Jake stiffen "we have Erika and if you ever want to see her again then you'll do as I say" the guy tells Jake "what do you want me to do" I hear Jake ask "it's simple all you have to do is-"

Authors note
Aha sorry about the cliffhanger but I had to build the suspense. Do you think Jake will get Erika back? What do you think will happen to her? Well you guys will find out in the next chapter.
OMGGGGG THANK YOU GUYS FOR 4K READS ILYSM. If you like this story please add it to your library so you'll always be notified when I update, please comment anything you want also I have entered this book into the wattys so please vote if you like it.
-I