14. Miami

Today I'm leaving for Miami and I can't wait, although I'm a little bit sad because Jake can't come with me because of his work and stuff.

As I'm packing I try to check into my flight and a message pops up saying that it has been cancelled and I'm freaking out so much because I need to fly out tonight so I can have fittings tomorrow and then the show for swim week is on Friday.

After waiting for 5 hours I finally get a call from American Airlines saying that they have found two seats and my plane is scheduled to leave at 8 o'clock pm. I finish off packing and say goodbye to everyone except Jake because he's not home yet so I call him "hey where are you?" I ask "I'll be home in 5".

Jake finally gets home "hey, I'm leaving now" I say sadly "I'll miss you" Jake says pulling me into a hug "I'll miss you too" I respond pulling away to pick up my things "I'll be back in a week" and Jake nods his head. I get a notification from Uber that my Uber driver is here so I go and get in.

When I arrive in Miami its around 1:00 am and I'm so tired so I call an Uber to take me to my hotel. When I get to my hotel I check in and go up to my room. My room looks gorgeous but I'm too tired to look around so I throw on some pjs and go to bed.

Today I'm going to go shopping. I get ready for the day and head off. I decide to shop at forever 21 and pick out this cute floral dress that would look great in summer. After spending more time browsing shops I realize the time and I have to get ready for a party.

I set up what I'm going to wear tonight when my makeup artist and stylist comes in "hey guys"

"Hey, are you ready for me to start doing your hair and makeup?" the makeup artist says getting his things ready and I nod my head.

He decides to put my hair in loose curls and I love it. My stylist also decides to pick out a red strapless dress and I like that better than what I picked out so I nod my head in agreement.

While my makeup artist is doing my makeup I hear footsteps but I just shrug it off as it could be next door, but I soon realize I'm wrong when Jake jumps out in front of me. "Omg hey, what are you doing here?" I ask as Jake pulls me in for a kiss.

"I wanted to surprise you.... surprise!" Jake exclaims and I'm over the moon with enjoyment. "So that means you can come to the party tonight" I say sitting back down so my makeup artist can continue.

"Yeah sure why not".

When Jake and I finally finish getting ready we look stunning, me in my red dress and Jake in his red jersey. Couples who match together stay together.

Authors note
Hey guys I hope you like this chapter. If you did please add it to your reading lists/ library. And please vote and comment :)
- I