5. The Break up?

Recap
I think I have made up my mind I want to stay with Jake and be a couple.

Today is the last day we're staying in Vegas and I smile remembering what happened last night when Suddenly I hear knocks on the door "coming" I yell, when I open the door I see Tessa crying. "Omg what's wrong!?" I ask "I saw Chance with a girl" she says crying, I hug her and tell her that's it's going to be okay.

When we get back to LA Tessa and I  decide to have a movie night to try and cheer her up. We watch 3 movies and fall asleep. When we wake up we see Chance and Jake in my room with flowers "aw how sweet, thank you" I say and hug Jake while Tessa looks away and Chance leaves my room, his face was so sad but at the same time he was with another girl so I don't know. I get up and Tessa and I decide to go for a run and then go to the gym.

When we come home we find Jake and Chance in the lounge room, "Tessa can we talk" Chance asks Tessa "I guess so" she replies and they walk up to her room. "Hey Erika" Jake says happily "Hey jake, what's up?" I reply " I got you a gift" Jake says and pulls out a gold necklace that has 'Erika' written in cursive "omg I love it" I say excitedly as he puts it around my neck and I kiss him.

Tessa and Chance come back down stairs holding hands and they seem happy before going out to get lunch. My stomach grumbles so I decide to make a salad and edit a vlog.

Authors note
Sorry this chapter is short but I hope you guys like it. And OMG THANK YOU FOR 3K reads ilysm. if you like this story please add it to your library so you'll always be notified when I update, please vote and comment.
-I