3. Jealousy

(Authors note: ps I know about uncle kade and that he's really excited but I wanted to add a lil twist. Also this book has 1K reads thank you guys ily.)

Recap
I see Kade standing in the garage that we turned into an office, luckily no one else is in here "hey so what you saw tonight please don't tell anyone", "don't worry I won't I'm just shocked" and with that Kade leaves the office. I don't know what he meant when he said he's shocked but oh well, it's late and I need to sleep.

"Hey Jake, can we talk?" I ask Jake, "yeah sure what's up?", "so what happened between us last night? Are we dating or?" I ask him, "um I'm not sure, I meant what I said, but it's up to you" he tells me "okay can I think about it?", "yeah that's fine" and with that I leave. Arg why do I have to make the decision, I have no idea what I want to do because I like him but I'm not sure I want to date anyone right now. I walk into the office trying to find Kade but no one is here so I send him a text:
Me: Hey can we talk?
Kade: What about?
Me: Last night I need your help
Kade: ....
Kade: Ok I'm coming home, I'll be around 5 mins
Me: Ok
As I'm waiting I decide to make lunch, I decide to make a garden salad with French dressing.
"Hey I'm home" Kade says while walking into my room "Hey so um I need to ask you something", "what is it?", "do you think I should date Jake?" I ask Kade not sure of how he'll react, "it doesn't matter what I think, your probably going to date him anyway" Kade seems upset and I don't know why, "what do you mean, it does matter I need help" I say pleading, and with that Kade walks away leaving me here shocked, I don't know what would make him do something like that.
I walk upstairs to Chanthony's and the Martinez twins' room to find them all playing gta 5. I look around and see Tessa and Chance sitting together, Emilio and Ivan sitting on a bean bag and Anthony sitting on his own so I decide to sit next to him and watch them all play.
Before I know it it's dark outside and we all decide to get sushi. After dinner Jake finally gets home from the gym and running errands, "guys guess what?..... WE'RE GOING TO VAGAS BABY" he shouts and we all jump around and cheer. "So I know it's late notice but we're leaving tomorrow" and once Jake says that I'm off to pack.
As I'm packing Jake comes into my room "hey, so tomorrow we have a privet jet and I want you to come with me, The Martinez Twins and Kade", "ok, aha I've never been on a privet jet so this is going to be fun" I say smiling at Jake and with that he pulls me into a tight hug.

Authors note:
Hey guys, I hope you liked this chapter if you did please add it to your library so you'll always be notified when I post a new chapter, please leave a comment of what you want to happen in this story and make sure to vote and sorry if this is a short chapter.
-I