Chapter One

It was a normal Saturday morning. The sun was shining brightly from the crystal blue sky above. Children were outside enjoying the beautiful summer day, laughing as they played their games. A few couples sat on their front lawns gazing up at the clouds, holding hands and pointing up to the sky. How could anyone be inside on such a wonderful day?

----------------

"Come on Armin!" Eren Jaegar called, sitting at his friend's kitchen table, "It's starting! Get the phone!"

    Armin Arlert rushed in holding every phone in the house including his cell phone and his grandfather's. "I'm ready! Turn it on!"

    Eren gave a small nod and turned on the radio in front of him, tuning it until it got to the station they wanted. "There!"

    "You're listenin' to SNK104 radio! Now, we are giving away 12 tickets to the Walt Disney World resort in Orlando, Florida. All you have to do is call our number which is (570)-734-2378. That number again is 570-743-2378! Be the fifth caller and you and eleven others can have the week of a lifetime!"

    "Dial! Dial!" Eren grabbed one of the phones.

    "The number is already there just press call!" Armin said pressing call on two phones and holding them up to his ear.

    Eren did the same, "Come on. Come on!"

    "Congratulations!" Came a cheerful male voice from one of Eren's phones. "You're our fifth caller!"

    "Armin! Armin! I'm on!" Eren called, tossing the useless phone aside, "Hi!"

    Armin hung up the phones and sat next to his friend, grabbing the phone and putting it on speaker. "Hello!"

    The voice on the other end laughed cheerfully. "Hello to you too! What are your names boys?"

    "I'm Eren Jeager!"
    "And I'm Armin Arlert, sir!"

    "Well, it's a pleasure to meet you Eren and Armin! Now, before I can give you the tickets, you have to answer a few Disney trivia questions and you must get them right! Are you ready?"

"Yeah man!" Eren cheered.

    "Yes sir!" Armin said politely.

"Haha! I'm loving the enthusiasm! Alright, here is your first question: Which Disney film is set on a Hawaiian Island?"

"I know this one! I know this one!" Eren said, "Lilo and Stitch!"

    "That's absolutely correct! Great job! Now, here's your next question: Name three animated features made while Walt Disney was alive."

    "Peter Pan, Alice in Wonderland and Fantasia!" Armin answered before Eren could speak up.

"Correct! Nicely done! Get ready, here's the third one! Which city in England do Peter Pan and Wendy fly over?"

"London!" Armin spoke up once again.

"Right you are Armin! Now your fourth question is: In Mary Poppins, who sings the song 'Step in Time.'"

Armin went to speak up again, but Eren clasped his hand over his mouth, "Shush Armin. I know this one too! It's Bert!"

"That's correct! You kids must really know your Disney facts! Here is your next question: Which comedian voiced the Genie in the 1992 animated classic 'Aladdin'?"

"Robin Williams!" The boys exclaimed at the same time.

"Correct!" The radio man's voice sounded very impressed. "You've got all of them right so far! But there's one last question...and I'm warning ya, it's a tough one...You boys ready?"