Chapter Three

In a minute or so, the kids made their way to the bus stop by the corner of the street Armin lived on. After everyone was ready, Armin continued to take charge of the situation, "Alright, while we're waiting for the bus, we should figure out who rooms with who. At the very most, three to a room."

"Good idea." Mikasa nodded in agreement.

Armin started, "I'll be with Mikasa and Eren."

Ymir put her arm around Krista. "Krista and I." She said. "Then I don't care who-"

"I could room with y-" Reiner began to say.

"SASHA! I PICK SASHA!"

"Jean and I can room together!" Marco chimed in.

"Do you mind if I join you guys?" Annie asked, despite sounding monotone.

The tall freckled boy turned to the girl with a smile. "Sure Annie! I don't mind at all!"

Annie nodded her head to him as a sign of thanks.

"R-Reiner and I can room together." Bertholdt piped up meekly.

Connie rose his hand. "I'll go with Reiner and Bertholdt!"

Marco turned to Armin. "Is that it? Are we all accounted for?"

"Yup!"

Ymir looked to Sasha with a grin, "Now Sasha. I'm gonna buy you headphones. You get your own bed."

Sasha looked up to the taller girl and nodded. "Okay sounds good! I wanted my own bed anyway. I was gonna ask but I didn't want to be rude."

"Good. Just...Don't look over if you hear anything weird. I promise, it's none of your concern."

Reiner turned to his friends, "So, how's the bed situation gonna work?"

"I could sleep on the floor," Connie offered.

Reiner shook his head. "Nah, we should all get a bed. I'll share with Bertholdt."

Bertholdt nodded in agreement. "T-That way, it'll be fair for all of us."

Armin was the next to begin discussing sleeping arrangements. "I'll sleep in the same bed as Eren."

Eren looked over to his friend, "I never agreed to this."

Mikasa shrugged. "I wanted a bed to myself anyway."

Jean leaned on his suitcase, "So I assume I'll be sleeping on the floor."

"You can share a bed with me if you want Jean." Marco offered with a smile. "I don't think Annie would be comfortable sleeping with another person."

"Marco," Annie gave the tall freckled teen a gentle smirk, "You know me so well."

A light blushed crossed Jean's face. "... The floor is fine."

"GO GET IT JEAN." Ymir called over after hearing the conversation

"SHUT UP YMIR."

"Are you sure Jean? I don't want you to get a stiff back on the floor."

Jean shrugged. "I'll be fine."

"Get. It." Ymir commented again.

"JUST FINE."

"So," Sasha turned to Armin, "How much longer until the bus comes to take us to the airport?"

The blond boy looked down to his watch, "Two minutes."

The girl groaned, "That's too long!"

"Sasha, don't whine." Mikasa scolded.