Chapter Five

Armin gazed in wonder. "Wow! So pretty!"

Eren pointed from his seat, "Dude! Look at those rides!"

"There's the entrance to Hollywood Studios!" Krista exclaimed, pointing towards the sign. "I think I can see the Tower of Terror behind those trees!"

"Look, there's Typhoon Lagoon!" Marco pointed to the entrance to the one water park.

Jean smiled as he looked out the window, "I'm so ready for this week!"

"Hey Armin, what hotel are we staying at?" Krista asked.

Armin turned briefly to look at Krista, "The Polynesian!"

"Oooooh! I like the name! It sounds nice!" Sasha chimed in with a smile.

-----------

After a few more minutes of driving, the bus pulled into the parking lot of a beautiful brown building. It was almost as if they weren't in Florida at all anymore, but in Hawaii itself. The building looked just like the ones in Hawaii. It was a huge wooden structure that had an ancient Pacific feel to it. Many palm trees and shrubbery surrounded the hotel's perimeter. The front was just as beautiful, with torches lit up, and gorgeous Hawaiian flowers that gave it an authentic, hospitable feel to it.

Krista gasped. "Wow! This is stunning!"

"It's even more beautiful than it was on the brochure!" Armin grinned.

Eren stared silently. "Woah..."

Ymir and Jean both looked at the hotel and shrugged, speaking at the same time as well, "It's okay."

"Just okay?!" Sasha repeated, surprised. "It's absolutely beautiful!"

Ymir put her arm around Krista with a small smirk, "I don't know. I've seen prettier."

Jean only shrugged.

"Well, what are we waiting for?" Marco exclaimed excitedly, "Let's go in!"

Eren held his arms out to block everyone, "Wait! Connie, Sasha. After you."

Sasha turned to face the brunet, giving him a bright smile. He remembered. "Thanks Eren. C'mon Connie! Let's go!"

The two then sprinted off the bus and raced down the path that led to the inside the building.

Connie ran through the doors and looked around, "Wow!"

The interior was just as beautiful as it was on the outside. Authentic Polynesian lanterns in all different shapes and colors hung from the ceilings like little chandeliers. There were poles holding the place up, with little gardens surrounding the bases of them. It was two stories with a beautiful view on both floors. A few stores laced the first floor, while the sweet aroma of food made its way from the second floor.

"This is so beautiful!" Sasha said breathlessly.

Just then, two young women wearing authentic hula skirts and crop tops walked over. They were both fair faced and their tan skin glistened in the late afternoon rays of the sun. Each girl held six flower leis in her arms: making it twelve in all.

"Aloha! Welcome to the Polynesian!" The first girl smiled as the other girl placed a lei around Sasha and Connie's neck. A few seconds later, the other kids entered the hotel, gawking at its beauty. The girls smiled and greeted them the same way they greeted Sasha and Connie: by placing leis around the other teen's necks as well.

Jean looked at the girls and a smile crossed his face, "... Okay this place got way better."

Ymir shrugged, "I've still seen prettier."